Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes
Saintish Wrote:vocaroo.com/i/s1OhcmzSSSPZ

an ode

I'm tempted to create a Yes subforum just for this.
I know this post is peanut posting, so feel free to delete it, but didn't the very old "autistic powers" goon form used to have a yes section?

Or at the very least, it had a showcase section, showing the best and the worst ban appeals.

...and that one ban appeal that should not be described. To paraphrase the admin who responded to it. "Oh my god. I've decided to ban you, forever, but in my shock I couldn't stop banning you over and over and over and next thing I know the infinite bans have all counteracted each other an now you're apparently unbanned now. Enjoy."
new subforum, "yes holy shit oh god what yes 100%"
Mageziya Wrote:I know this post is peanut posting, so feel free to delete it, but didn't the very old "autistic powers" goon form used to have a yes section?

Not autisticpowers, donglabs maybe.

In any case, ban appeals are not for such discussions and accordingly I'm going to move these posts out.
A YES sub forum could be cool. What could go wrong?
For people who really go out of their way to get unbanned? How many people bar saintish do that now?

Sounds about as functional/active as the idea limbo subforum.

nofunallowed.png
My only reservation toward the idea is that it might encourage people to think they can just record themselves farting and get unbanned, driving it into the ground.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:My only reservation toward the idea is that it might encourage people to think they can just record themselves farting and get unbanned, driving it into the ground.

home of the frog dog
Why not just re-purpose the No subsection into a showcase subsection? As mentioned earlier, show the best and the worst that the ban appeals form has to offer.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:My only reservation toward the idea is that it might encourage people to think they can just record themselves farting and get unbanned, driving it into the ground.
If we get to such a future then god fucking bless us all.
>Yes
No

Do you think they'll get unbanned if it's not sufficiently funny?

Heck, I'd probably doubleban someone if they sent a recording of themselves farting.

Now, if they got a spacebee tattoo on the other hand...
Spy_Guy Wrote:Now, if they got a spacebee tattoo on the other hand...

I approve.