Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Change Shuttle ETA to Shuttle ETD While it's docked
That way you can tell at a glance if it's on it's way or about to leave. Tiny quality of life change
This would be a good change. Too often I miss the shuttle because I thought there was 1 minute till it got here, not 1 minute till it left and thought I had time to go drag some wounded guy onboard.
Yes this is a great quality of life idea.
How about Shuttle ETA for when the shuttle's on the way to the station, Shuttle ETD for when it's docked, and Shuttle ETC for when it's en route to Centcom?
Roomba Wrote:How about Shuttle ETA for when the shuttle's on the way to the station, Shuttle ETD for when it's docked, and Shuttle ETC for when it's en route to Centcom?
i think that the timer leading until centcom can remain ETA. It makes sense, since it's going to arrive at centcom, and unlike the departure time doesn't give you any information you can act on. If the shuttle's already on its way to centcom then you've missed your chance whether you realize it or not
Bump thread
Simple reply: Why not? The only thing I can think of is that it might be a hassle to implement.
I thought I posted in this suggestion... or at least one like it.

Yes. It's easy to get caught up in chasing murderers or murdering chasers.
I'd also like some way to tell the difference between the 3 states.
Why isn't this a thing?