Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Shuttle Medicine is Outdated
This isn't a exactly a bug, but it is a problem that probably needs fixing.The medbay on the Syndicate Operative Shuttle is...a little out of date.

[Image: CzWEAGR.png]

Note that there's a bandage and bottle of ointment, which are back from ye olden days, when medicine was annoyingly complex and tricord did something weird like turn all your brute into burn and then heal that or something. I think the Syndies are probably going to use slightly more modern medicine than that.
Actually bruise packs completely own and are way better than healing patches.
I like it, it makes the syndie station feel that much more different than the main one.
Why would Syndicates outfit their shuttle with modern medicine when their job is to suicide bomb the station?
Actually, now that I think about it I'm not surprised Nanotrasen's "upgraded" medicine is massively inferior. And I actually knew bruise packs are better, I just forgot because that was ages ago.

At the very least, you may want to add some "examine" descriptions to them to tell people who weren't around back then what they do. I had a guy ask me what the hell they were and say he couldn't get a description by examining them, which is the only reason I even noticed this.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:Actually, now that I think about it I'm not surprised Nanotrasen's "upgraded" medicine is massively inferior. And I actually knew bruise packs are better, I just forgot because that was ages ago.

At the very least, you may want to add some "examine" descriptions to them to tell people who weren't around back then what they do. I had a guy ask me what the hell they were and say he couldn't get a description by examining them, which is the only reason I even noticed this.

That makes me feel old and I'm barely a long timer. Wow that's neat.
after discussing this with the committee of The Two People Who Were on Goonsay we've come to the conclusion that this is, in fact, a feature