Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laser tag
add lasertag lasers+suits so we can play laser tag in the halls
Maybe a toy laser gun could be an arcade machine prize. Make pew pew noises when fired similar to the toy sword. Swap out the powercell with a custom one made on the workbench for a real laser gun.

Alternatively, paintball guns.
we need this and paintball guns
Only if they look nigh-identical when being held/holstered to the actual deadly laser gun
I think the sprites should be obvious if its the laser tag gun... and then give traitors a way to make them lethal.
I figure it'd be like ABC-U highlights; the lasers being visible only by those wearing the gear. That or a color shift.

Anyways, I like it.
Funny, I actually worked with a bunch of spriters in my /tg/station days for paintball sprites. It never got added in. But yeah, Paintballs are better because they fucking hurt. Especially when frozen.
Have chemistry be able to make custom filled paintballs.
Zadeon Wrote:Have chemistry be able to make custom filled paintballs.
I can just imagine the CLF3 Sarin Grog death paintball wars.
We learned our lesson from infused .22s. I can easily think of ways to make paintballs a round ender, so lets not go down that road. Even if filling one with flip and colorful would be amazing. I mean, I guess you could restrict the balls to a combined 1u or something. It'd have to be pretty well restricted.

I do love how nonlethal ideas eventually turn lethal in these discussions. I'm still for plain old harmless laser tag with some sort of autoscoring system.
Vitatroll Wrote:We learned our lesson from infused .22s. I can easily think of ways to make paintballs a round ender, so lets not go down that road. Even if filling one with flip and colorful would be amazing. I mean, I guess you could restrict the balls to a combined 1u or something. It'd have to be pretty well restricted.

I do love how nonlethal ideas eventually turn lethal in these discussions. I'm still for plain old harmless laser tag with some sort of autoscoring system.
I like the ABC-U highlight. Might even include a tool for zoning areas for play. Maybe some goggles that make scores and what not a HUD thing you can see? Also, how about some flags for CTF with lasers/paintballs?
Vitatroll Wrote:We learned our lesson from infused .22s. I can easily think of ways to make paintballs a round ender, so lets not go down that road. Even if filling one with flip and colorful would be amazing. I mean, I guess you could restrict the balls to a combined 1u or something. It'd have to be pretty well restricted.

maybe a strict whitelist of fun chemicals? like colorful, fliptonium, the one that prevents farts etc? non-whitelisted chemicals fuck up the gun somehow so its unusable (like a fire extinguisher)
It would also be fun if paintballs worked like the star stickers, leaving little smudges of paint where they hit and needed to be washed off a person in a sink or shower.