Phart's Tasty Mentor Application.
Usual Character Name: Drunk Elf. (I used to be Owlman Pete/Owlman Humphrey but I got bored of being a freakish angry beast all the time.)

BYOND Username: SkirmishHermit

Recommended by: Dions n' Haine. Internet buds.

Times Available: 8:00am until 9:30pm EST on weekdays, during the weekends I never sleep mind you so I am probably playing at any given time on Saturday or Sunday night.

Reason for Application + Game Experience: I've been playing on LLJK for over a year now, and have been playing SS13 in general for around two years. I've seen and learned many a thing relating to the field of bidimensional astrophysics sciences in those times. I never really thought about applying until about two days ago, when I realized that my obsession with this game is unhealthy! I've explored every bit of the adventure zone that can be reached with plain old telesci, I can break into any part of the station as a staff assistant, and I actually took the time to learn the workings of Dwaine for some reason.

I would apply to HOS, but I am admittedly not good as a security officer. I am extremely unrobust in most ways. This a shame I have to live with every day. If you give me time to prepare, I could probably blow shit up mind you and murder the entire station. Where is the fun in that though? I love pranks more than killing sprees generally as a traitor. My only real experience with security is getting drunk and then robbed of my thermals as a detective. I quit playing detective after a while, because I never really did anything remotely helpful. This scared me off of security. Besides these things though, I'm pretty much the best in every single god damn way your feeble minds could comprehend. I'd like to share my superpowers with new players. Just, not as an HOS!

I would love to share all this useless information in a form that is beneficial to somebody else! I believe in a world where a wise old nerd can talk fresh meat out of accidentally caving in their own skull with a toolbox. It takes an entire team in this game to teach somebody basic motor skills, and I would love to be a teacher for them.

Previous Bans: I once got banned by the auto banner. Some asshole in my school building decided to forcefeed people cyanide or something else horrible with chemistry because why not do those things? It seemed to have thought I was the one that did it. I might have been permabanned, I'm not sure. I talked it over with Wire and everybody was chill and not angry or gibbonous in the end.
This nerd has been playing longer than me and I'm a mentor so he's gotta knowmore than me. Besides he's a cool dude who seems trustworthy to me. pre-emptive grats on the purps. Cthulhu :tfrxmas: Smug Wizard :mensch:
I probably wouldn't recommend you for an HoS role, but I've seen you around and you would make a decent mentor. Purple he. A V face sparkling like an idiot Mario for realzzies
Yes. For sure knows his stuff and is a long time player. I think he would make a great mentor
I have seen you around quite a while and seem experienced. Sure!
A good mentor choice.