Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Goonstation Movie Club
Hey, we should really watch Singham. It's hilariously funny and it's a must watch.
Hardcore Henry could be fun, as long as no one has a motion sickness problem.
I feel like we should resurrect this thread since it's a fun idea.

I'd nominate any of the Sergio Leone Spaghetti westerns since they're great.
Yes please work your dark magic and revive this.
I am reviving this thread, officially declaring the GoonStation movie Kids Klub Krusty Klan to be reopened.

This saturday we are all going to watch this masterpiece of cinema:

Wire says this movie is terrible but I do not believe him, he does add, thought, that "it kinda wraps around to being good" so this is going to be excellent.

What's Torque? I think it's about motorcycle jousting, anyway, this Saturday at like I dunno, 11 or 12 PM GMT+1 we're gonna go in IRC on #goonstation, get a rabb.it room and watch this over some bootleg website. All are welcome: everyone we know, everyone we don't know, fuck it, man, if you want to watch this movie while chatting with people over the internet I will welcome you.

Signed, :cb: The Goonstation Movie Club :cb:

[Image: MV5BMjAxNDY3OTY2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYz...68_AL_.jpg]
you should watch
[yotube]k3mW8vwO0qE[/youtube] instead

(06-06-2017, 01:02 PM)Kirex Wrote: you should watch
[yotube]k3mW8vwO0qE[/youtube] instead

i dont know what happened to this post but im not fixing it
Okay seeing as things are happening in that time period I would suggest these next three choices to serve as the timeframe for our club:

a) Friday at around midnight GMT+1
b) Saturday at around midnight GMT+1
c) Literally 1 in the morning on Sunday, GMT+1

And will create a poll to do this democratically

Due to the forums having a limit on images and me not wanting to do anything to the masterpiece that is the OP I will just do this:

http://www.strawpoll.me/13128754
im sorry but can you convert those times to est for people like me who are to lazy to figure it out?
(06-06-2017, 01:02 PM)Kirex Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 01:02 PM)Kirex Wrote: you should watch
instead

i dont know what happened to this post but im not fixing it

I was just gonna use prieview post to see what this was but i hit reply so i guess im posting this now.
(06-06-2017, 04:43 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: im sorry but can you convert those times to est for people like me who are to lazy to figure it out?

Alright!

a) Around 7 PM, Friday
b) Around 7 PM, Saturday
c) Around 8 PM, Saturday

I should also mention people are free to suggest other times, just realize I can't really do it later than those hours, neither can any sane European, hell the third is already way fucked.
taxi driver lads
[Image: OQA0FIL.png]

See you tomorrow!
And the room is up for us to watch this movie, woo! http://lets.rabb.it/886j/IVGY7B4gSD
Alright that was Torque! Things I learned: I have no idea how to calculate time zones, and also that movie was confusing and weird.

Next up, Singham!
[Image: 11158598_ori.jpg]

We are watching it next week, Saturday, on 11 PM GMT. Please calculate the time for yourself because I cannot be trusted!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/la...t=sanserif

Made a handy countdown timer for the timezonally impaired.