Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wire, Disguised Light Grenades, EU4.
Admin Wire
EU #4: The Chunderdome
October 12, Year of Our Lord 2015

I arrive on the station, I see a saber on the ground! Wow, must've been a heck of a traitor round.
Nope, it was an admin gimmick and killed me instantly 3 seconds in. Major unfun, the vast majority of everyone else was also murdered through similar unfun things. Gimmicks are cool, gimmicks that kill me are cool, straight up instakilling everyone in unfunny ways isn't fun.

Light grenades are cool and stuff since it's a known joke, but just spawning random stuff that instakills you, and denying respawn? That's mega unfun and majorly rude.

I'll just say for the record that I really do like admin gimmicks, most of the time they're just fun things that change the gameplay, and I'm 100% cool with getting dead. Dead happens, dying on 2D spaceman sim is par for the course. I just really hate dying in stupid unfunny ways, double so if it's a whole half minute after spawning. Triple so if there's not even anything funny to watch as a ghost. Heck I wouldn't even be mad if respawn was on, or he respawned people as blobs, or anything really don't just totally remove my ability to play the game instantly unless it's funny. Funny for everyone else, not just you.

I actually wrote this while the round was still going because I'm bored waiting for the shuttle to come and there's nothing to watch- everyone is dead.
On a related note I want to commend Wire for being polite and such. I may be annoyed by this gimmick, but he's an okay guy.
He has now respawned me as a killer tomato, and I find that to be a totally acceptable thing. Kill me as you will, but give me something to do.