Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Permaban Appeal Lison
Byond Key: Supasang
Date of Ban: Two months.
Specified Reason for Ban:You have been banned. Reason: Known apollo player, loves rping rape and torture! goodbye.
Ban Length: Permanent
What led to the ban? A while back i was playing on apollo. I got banned from apollo for calling laser a autistic neckbeard for his icon. Lison must have thought i was roleplaying rape and torture,but i don't even enjoy furries or rape, so that is untrue.

So please unban me, this ban isn't really even fair for me.
No. Although the logs below didn't happen on our server, and generally wouldn't matter, in this case they're a pretty good reason to never want you here.
DEAD: Kaiden Butterfill stammers, "Rufus, we voted for Orgy in chapel"
OOC: TheDestroyer911: I'm ABOUT to have a FUCKING MENTAL BREAKDOWN!
OOC: TheDestroyer911: BECAUSE I TRY TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND THEN SO MANY FUCKERS GRIEF!
OOC: Dr. Cogwerks: If you allow your players to roleplay rape, you are not a good person
OOC: Galloran: Cog, we had a vote for it.
OOC: Supasang: im against rape its bad and i hat it ima cry to my mommy
OOC: Supasang: RAPE HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE
OOC: Supasang: AKA ROLEPLAY
<@cogwerks> Cortel: i went on apollo to check it out and within about two minutes supasang had kidnapped my character, cuffed me to a bed and started custom emoting stuff about masturbating on my face and shoving things in my urethra
<@cogwerks> he is not a player we ever need
Anyone else who has had this guy do this stuff to them please chime in.
You do know i was just picking on that guy because he greifed me three times in a row, so i made him mad. Honestly though i got banned from apollo two years or so ago.
Also i never masterbated just made him feel like wanting to leave for being a greifing tard.
Find a different server to play on dude.
supasang Wrote:Also i never masterbated just made him feel like wanting to leave for being a greifing tard.
via shoving a monkey down his dick with a potato launcher.
Cogwerks Wrote:Find a different server to play on dude.

But this is the only good sever that isnt a complete rip off of TG station.
Goodbye.