Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old "Goonstation (Gibbed) Pictures?"
Hey so I'm going through my old computers HDD for family pictures and whatnot and I came across an old screenshot of Gibbed 3.

I was getting brutally murdered by someone who I didn't think was a traitor to show the admins, what delightful memories and pictures do you have from the Gibbed servers?

14/11/2011

Good al' Donut. I'll miss your poop urine puke infested hallways as one of my most cherished gaming moments and memories.

http://i.imgur.com/a7HmK6h.png - highres link
[Image: a7HmK6h.png]
RIP Donut 2, my first station and the best ever.
Sadly I don't have any pictures from donut 2 since I have gotten a new computer.
I have a few of these, probably more sitting around on other computers too. I've posted these before, but might as well show them again.

Fun with mobs:
[Image: LuPHocL.png]

Old Centcomm area, used to have a chair that would gib you if you buckled into it. Featuring zombies and dumb nerd masks. (and non-admin Arikie)
[Image: 2WCh4Fn.png]

Toasty warm space, and some old admins.
[Image: PTo1hRR.png]

More mobs (see a trend?), I think I took this one because space pigs (and ham) used to be pretty rare.
[Image: sZBOInu.png]

Old toxin's research in Zeta, back when the RD started with a bomb (that worked out well), along with ye old blob sprite, and space kudzu crap.
[Image: jP3CVeo.png]

One of my older screen shots. I believe this was when "Mario Kart" was first added, or when clown cars were first added and for some reason everyone is fat.
[Image: t47QF.png]

And finally, probably my favorite screenshot. An admin had converted the bridge into the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks, dunno what I like about the picture, but I've always liked it.
[Image: rX24i.png]

Too bad I don't have any screenshots of the old forums, that was an exceeding silly place. (Feel free to spoiler this if it's too big)
To my surprise, I actually have a picture of mushroom station. This is the only image I have of my yore days before I was banned for being shit. It was my first ever encounter with an odd creature, which now now resides in the void on the current station. This image even has vintage captions, made by my younger, dumber self in MS Paint.
[Image: mGIGY72.png]
I haven't looked at this picture in a long time. What I find most amazing about it is that Reginald Farthing is in the chat, someone who's still running around today.
My my 69andahalf those are some pretty old screenshots.
So many memories in that old Security room, I just love how basic Donut 2 was, the big rooms where you really had to make the game yourself.

rip poop frown
I miss the janitor actually having more things to clean up.

RIP Donut 2
Sadly, I lost all of my old pictures in a HDD reformat a few months ago. All I have left is a log of me being force fed an entire snack machine's contents by about a half dozen people whilst shitting, a .txt of outdated secrets, and a link to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKOwX-FJGtA
I'm the one dragging granny around.

Also, popecrunch in a bunny suit.