Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics Changes
DNA sample scanning used to work like that.
Frontal Gyrus Alteration Type-F (passive) - You feel polite. Makes it so that you automatically censor your own swear words, ie. "fuck" to "f##k". Alternately, depending which is thought to be funnier, uses the SA word filter, ie. "fuck" to "gently caress"

Aprocine Hallucinogens (passive) - Your sweat now contains powerful space drugs that are absorbed on contact. Anyone who touches you begins to trip balls as if they were on LSD, including yourself.
locusts Wrote:Aprocine Hallucinogens (passive) - Your sweat now contains powerful space drugs that are absorbed on contact. Anyone who touches you begins to trip balls as if they were on LSD, including yourself.
I like this one, but maybe it should only work when you're sweating, i.e. your body temperature is above normal from heat, be it fire or coffee.
locusts Wrote:Frontal Gyrus Alteration Type-F (passive) - You feel polite. Makes it so that you automatically censor your own swear words, ie. "fuck" to "f##k". Alternately, depending which is thought to be funnier, uses the SA word filter, ie. "fuck" to "gently caress"

Aprocine Hallucinogens (passive) - Your sweat now contains powerful space drugs that are absorbed on contact. Anyone who touches you begins to trip balls as if they were on LSD, including yourself.

Love it. Make it use the entire word filter too.
I'm still regularly encountering people who attempt to complete genetic codes instead of using the activators, and attempts to instruct them are difficult. I stand by my assertion, genetics is unintuitive in its current state. At the absolute least, the guide to genetics on the wiki desperately needs rewriting and ideally, the whole system could do with an overhaul to remove the redundancies features leftover from previous versions of the system.
locusts Wrote:I'm still regularly encountering people who attempt to complete genetic codes instead of using the activators, and attempts to instruct them are difficult. I stand by my assertion, genetics is unintuitive in its current state. At the absolute least, the guide to genetics on the wiki desperately needs rewriting and ideally, the whole system could do with an overhaul to remove the redundancies features leftover from previous versions of the system.

I still catch myself doing that because I like the idea of being able to instantly give people some powers by tossing them in the machine.

Unfortunately, it doesn't give the benefits of activators. And no one ever comes. NegativeMan