Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DezLoki unban appeal (Banned by GMD/Auto Banner)
Who banned you?: Auto Banner/ Another admin that banned me the first time, Unknown name
Byond Key: DezLoki
Date of Ban: About a year to a year and a half ago
Specified Reason for Ban:

Reason: Ok at first this was going to be a minor yelling at but you shocked a shitload of doors on top of trying to wall off escape. So now you're jobbanned from AI and borg too as well as a few days ban since you have a history EDIT: Is Ninjutsumaster and codingticko and tried to evade with an IP change

Ban Length: Was a week at first, then a month, then I was a dumbass and then it was perma
What led to the ban? I barely remember, I was borg and I shocked doors to escape. Then I tried making a new account to get back on, month ban, tried again, perma ban.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: Well, I think I learned my lesson. SS13 was my only hobby back then, I realized how shitty I was, and honestly, I'm sorry for me being a shitlord. It's been about 1.5 years since it happened, and I recently got back into SS13. Again, sorry for being a shitlord major. If you could find forgiveness I would be so happy.
Evasion Attempts: Made a new account NinjitsuMaster, got month banned, then tried Codingticko, and got my perma.
Admin: GorillaMyDreams
Reason: Ok at first this was going to be a minor yelling at but you shocked a shitload of doors on top of trying to wall off escape. So now you're jobbanned from AI and borg too as well as a few days ban since you have a history EDIT: Is Ninjutsumaster and codingticko and tried to evade with an IP change

There was also related connections from the keys jimmyjohnsfreakyfast and imaginaryvirus. The bans are all very old.
Yep, that's all the details I couldn't remember except for the date. They are very old, like I said, 1-1.5 years
Oh and, imaginaryvirus and jimmyjohnsfreakyfast were me checking to see if I was still banned. Sorry if there is confusion
The bans are lifted.