Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give jani-borgs a wet floor sign dispenser
So now they too can be passive aggressive to those they slip up.
Noah Buttes Wrote:So now they too can be passive aggressive to those they slip up.

some sort of Holo-wet floor sign dispenser would be good for both the janitor and janiborgs to have. then again, one of my favorite things to do is to run around as a janiborg cleaning up messes as they happen and get in the way. nothing is more hilarious than cleaning up the blood of a gunfight as it is going on.
Dr_Bee Wrote:some sort of Holo-wet floor sign dispenser
One of the things about signs I hate is that they don't fit into boxes, so you can't carry more than like, one or two. So, maybe a smaller object that projects a hologram sign would be nice. I'm sure they could be used to do other things around the station as well.
Can borgs point at things?

If not, they should definitely be able to make the holo-sign flash whenever someone slips.
A holo light dispenser would be a good solution to this, as it would be a work-around for the fact the borg wouldn't be able to pick them back up again.

Or maybe it could work exactly like the gas canister item the engineer borg has where it only works with specific item. Click on specific item to pick up, click inhand on dispenser to drop.
Just make wet floor signs stack up to 5 or something.
And give janiborgs a stack of 5 too.
And let em pick them back up into the streak