Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Toxicity
Personally, I'd love to see more wizards try to run a gimmick.
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Sex_Robot Wrote:I was genuinely curious and to what could motivate somebody to build the same Hellchems 5 times in a row.

i don't believe you genuinely are, mostly due to this:

Sex_Robot Wrote:Everybody is free to play as they want, but traitors are at their best when

I am entitled to an opinion, I am not sure why said opinion bothers you so much shrug

I just like variety. IN MY OPINON it is better to fuck up doing something wacky rather than bombing medbay with a pipebomb for the millions time.
Noah Buttes Wrote:Personally, I'd love to see more wizards try to run a gimmick.
If you're replying to my post, that was in with the things I liked. I should have emboldened the 'like', 'dislike', and 'hate' text. If it wasn't towards my post, then yeah I'd love to see more gimmicks. It's just that you need to be fairly robust and a fast typer. I've seen people killed for wearing the adeptus mechanicus or alchemy robes on several occasions. On non-wizard rounds. Wizards should just assume that they're gonna be shot at every time they try and socialize.

--------

I should note about my previous post that my love of 'quick, high action rampage' and 'everything exploding at once' rounds is probably odd. Tons of people hate those.
Sex_Robot Wrote:traitors are at their best when

Sex_Robot Wrote:opinion

metaironysarcasm quoting

stop telling people how to play the game hth

i aint got nothin else to say just stop bein a whiny shit because people like to spend their traitor rounds making people mad
Sex_Robot Wrote:
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Sex_Robot Wrote:I was genuinely curious and to what could motivate somebody to build the same Hellchems 5 times in a row.

i don't believe you genuinely are, mostly due to this:

Sex_Robot Wrote:Everybody is free to play as they want, but traitors are at their best when

I am entitled to an opinion, I am not sure why said opinion bothers you so much shrug

I just like variety. IN MY OPINON it is better to fuck up doing something wacky rather than bombing medbay with a pipebomb for the millions time.
Then be that variety just cause you are bored of something does not mean everyone else is. Some people like simple things.
I think most of the toxicity actually shows in the non-traitors. A huge bunch of people seem to take the attitude of "Oh damn it, I'm not a traitor, well I guess I'll have to do the next best thing which is to be as rude, unfriendly and unhelpful as possible, without actually breaking any rules."
I like to spread my traitor toxicity through the atmos pipes.
Vitatroll Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:Personally, I'd love to see more wizards try to run a gimmick.
If you're replying to my post, that was in with the things I liked. I should have emboldened the 'like', 'dislike', and 'hate' text. If it wasn't towards my post, then yeah I'd love to see more gimmicks. It's just that you need to be fairly robust and a fast typer. I've seen people killed for wearing the adeptus mechanicus or alchemy robes on several occasions. On non-wizard rounds. Wizards should just assume that they're gonna be shot at every time they try and socialize.

--------

I should note about my previous post that my love of 'quick, high action rampage' and 'everything exploding at once' rounds is probably odd. Tons of people hate those.
It was supposed to be a joke.

Thus why I italicized try.

Gimmicky wizards got shot with more prejudice than rampaging wizards.
Drat. I need to wear my glasses more often. Everything looks italicized to my stock vision.

I really like gimmicks, though. I just don't like it when antags try to be all friendly unless it's a late night round where a single death call the shuttle. Antags are supposed to be rude. Torment me. Kill me. Steal my riches. Remove my asspride. Just don't, for all that is holy, ask me to hold hands and sing kumbaya. Then again, that's pretty tormenting.
Vitatroll Wrote:Drat. I need to wear my glasses more often. Everything looks italicized to my stock vision.

I really like gimmicks, though. I just don't like it when antags try to be all friendly unless it's a late night round where a single death call the shuttle. Antags are supposed to be rude. Torment me. Kill me. Steal my riches. Remove my asspride. Just don't, for all that is holy, ask me to hold hands and sing kumbaya. Then again, that's pretty tormenting.
It's good when you do a mix though. befriend some people, like the clown, but kill others with prejudice.
In terms of traitor toxicity, I kinda think that being a rudelord can make you a horrible person, but it will probably end up posted to the forums or on reddit about how that "traitor jerk created pants melting acid and declared himself the pants fiend" Or "That traitor jerk has been killing staff assistants and sending security threatning letters about how "the Moth god does not like to be ignored"

Basically if you can be infamous enough that other people are talking about you in other places, you've won the round as a traitor in my book.

I still remember Faffotron.
Haha, I thought this was in the suggestions forum, so I was expecting it to be about traitors being full of poison if someone tries to cook them into burgers.

I find the only kind of traitor that bothers me is any borg ever. Even when they aren't traitors. The non-stop hellsmoke, aggh.
Borgs are sanctimonious assholes that get in the way whatever you're trying to do. Every time I hear anything about borgs going rogue I pick up a flash and fire extinguisher.
RedbeardRum Wrote:Haha, I thought this was in the suggestions forum, so I was expecting it to be about traitors being full of poison if someone tries to cook them into burgers.

I find the only kind of traitor that bothers me is any borg ever. Even when they aren't traitors. The non-stop hellsmoke, aggh.

VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Borgs are sanctimonious assholes that get in the way whatever you're trying to do. Every time I hear anything about borgs going rogue I pick up a flash and fire extinguisher.

You know whats worse then asshole borgs? "Tattletale Ais" These Ais right from the moment the round starts starts hunting for antags and when it finds them it broadcasts the antags position non stop making sure the antag can't even get started and enjoy their round and robbing the other players of their antag. You people know who you are and you need to stop playing Ai.
Ed Venture Wrote:You know whats worse then asshole borgs? "Tattletale Ais" These Ais right from the moment the round starts starts hunting for antags and when it finds them it broadcasts the antags position non stop making sure the antag can't even get started and enjoy their round and robbing the other players of their antag. You people know who you are and you need to stop playing Ai.

is this about the one who gave away the wizard all round because he had a law to force that from the HoS