Redbeard Rum the amazing and wonderful Head of Security.
Yes!
Redbeard Rum is not only a good player / security guard, but also a cool guy who can handle a situation fairly and humourosly.

So yeah, I think he'd be a good HoS.
he's one of the best players I've played with, by all means yes
Wonkmin Wrote:Your constant problematic drunken rambling in deadchat makes this a no from me.

As a mentor you are part of representing our server, and that doesn't do a good job representing us at all
Redbeard is already a mentor, this is for HoS. Redbeard, it should be noted, is usually one of the first to respond when I've mentorhelped in the past and works well with others.

New update to my original post. Redbeard recruited a security force the other night as either captain or security, when the station was going to help. I got drunk and Redbeard straight up just chatted with a traitor for a bit and convinced him to turn in his silenced .22. I was fuggin shocked. That's great resolution. Redbeard had it under such control that the traitor then helped a drunk and blacking out sec officer get to escape. (me)

He's just one of those people you want to go along with because you know it'll be fun and generally his fun doesn't fuck anyone over.
Wonkmin Wrote:Your constant problematic drunken rambling in deadchat makes this a no from me.

As a mentor you are part of representing our server, and that doesn't do a good job representing us at all

redbeard is a great mentor. Just because he has a little fun in deadchat means he is shit in your eyes? What kind of logic is that? Get off your high horse.

I tend to try to make a point of never being shit in mentorhelp, since it's meant to be a method of help players can rely on without worrying about people being dicks to them.

For what it's worth, I'm fairly sure you complimented me on my mhelp responses fairly recently. Well, within a couple months or so.
I've always seen him as a great security officer whenever I'm on, and his application shows a ton of knowledge about being a member of security, so yeah I'd say yes from me. Also because he's an interesting, fun player.
Redbeard has said some weird shit in deadchat to me in the past (I don't mind) but to everyone else he's civil, and he's a great mentor. The HoS gets the alcohol tolerance gene for a reason.
100% yes

redbeard is as impartial and fair and helpful as he is good at spouting strange existential mutterings
i came back to say no, before i left for good every time you saw me you would just go on and on about how horrible i am.

Hell no in fact.

Later
thehman03 Wrote:i came back to say no, before i left for good every time you saw me you would just go on and on about how horrible i am.

Hell no in fact.

Later

How come the people that quit keep coming back to the forums of a game they no longer play?
Haven't play for reals in a while, but I remember this guy from back then even when I was an HoS. Always thought he shoulda been one, wonder why it took him so long to apply.
thehman03 Wrote:i came back to say no, before i left for good every time you saw me you would just go on and on about how horrible i am.

Hell no in fact.

Later

That seems like a fairly old complaint. I don't think something like that, even if it were still happening (which it isn't), would relate much to the position of HoS.

When playing, although I may dislike or like certain players more than others, I prefer to be impartial when it comes to the gameplay itself. I don't think I ever would have, or did, avoid treating you as a medical doctor, or automatically side against you as a security officer.
how the hell is this guy not a hos already? great player. a big thumbs up from me.
Great player great sec