Lifehole's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Fuzz or Mr. White.
BYOND Username: lifehole
Recommended by (if applicable): I've asked around a bit, and gotten generally positive reactions (lots of "yeah, you'd be great") SAKayle is the only specific name I can recall.
Times Available: Mostly 4:30-8:30 EST on weekdays, mostly too much of the goddamn time on weekends.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Well. I've played a lot of this game, probably well over 1-2k hours at this point (probably more.) I've been playing on/off since 2010, back on Donut 2. Mostly I'm a nerd who screws with chemistry, genetics, and medical. I play AI a lot, and I've gotten a lot of good responses on my AI play. Which is kinda hilarious to me, considering I was jobbanned from it for the first 3 years of play. I've been pretty cautious with applying for mentor, mostly due to the fact that I don't feel my behavior at most times is up to par with most other players, but whenever I ask about applying I seem to get a positive response.

In terms of general knowledge: I know most secret recipes, and I generally know most game mechanics fairly in-depth. But I am lacking in terms of engineering/QM knowledge. Most of the time I play Research Director, Head of Personnel, Medical Director, and Captain when I'm human, and generally I do okay, as far as I know. But I think most people like me because I play AI a lot, and tend to enjoy it. This is apparently rare, but I'm not really sure why. People have said I'm very skilled as AI, and that I generally have a good personality about it.

As for being a good mentor: I've given new players advice in the past, and I always try to help new guys out whenever I get the chance. I actually think I really enjoy going through problems and trying to explain stuff to people in general, not only just in ss13.

As for my past history, and current reputation: I think I used to be a massive asshole. But I I've learned a lot, mostly through bans, shame, embarrassment. I should also state that I am only 17 (18 in a month), meaning I started playing when I was 11-12. This is probably a reason why my behavior was so shitty back then. And I still can be shitty, from time to time. But I feel I've largely learned to control my behavior, and, as stated previously, have a desire to help new players.

This application mostly comes from just raw playtime, and people saying I'd be good for it. I play way too much of this game, but I love it and playing with the people in it. In terms of meta participation, as you can see from my postcount, it's kinda non-existant. I'm not a goon, and I've tried to participate on the forums and irc, but I mostly just end up lurking in both. Sorry, I'll try and work on that.

Considering I've started to outlive a lot of admins (I remember playing a ton with Marquesas, InfiniteMonkeys, and SL The Pyro, too!) I just thought maybe it was time to apply for this.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Uhm. Atleast 5, I think. As stated previously, I was quite young when I started, and got banned a lot. In terms of what I remember: Jobban for long while, probably before note system. Ban for mad bombing. Ban for going way too far and murdering a botanist who messed up my chem recipe. Ban for being childish and killing the AI over dumb crap. I've asked for my notes and opinions, and the admin said equivalent to "Last note long while ago, you're fine." Another reason why I feel okay to apply now.
Yes, great person, great player, very knowledgeable.
Mentor he
Yes a ton from me, he plays the best AI I have ever seen and he knows his stuff as a space man
Fuzz is a good AI and I don't recall having any negative feelings about Mr. White.
So yes. Good mentor material.
I agree with Musketman12. Mentor he.

Very good AI as Fuzz, and a good chemist and other roles as Mr. White. I'll definitely vouch that he is a good player.
He knows more secret chemistry stuff than me, and I've been doing that for a while.
I've seen him around since I joined, which was a while ago.

Only drawback I can think of is when he plays ling he kills as you are typing in response to a conversation.
But then, ling is a hard antag to play some rounds and you gotta take what you can get.
I remember being mindslaved by you once, and that was the most fun I have had in a long time.

He is very knowledgeable, and definitely deserves purpletext.
Knowledgeable. Well rounded. Experienced.

Yes.
Yes! Yes a thousand times! Lifehole is a great player, always super friendly, knowledgeable and not to mention a great AI player. In my opinion Lifehole is one of the best AI players out there.
I honestly thought Lifehole was a mentor already. He certainly knows his way around most of the things people would ask in mentorhelp, and being able to be one of the few AIs I don't hate seeing around often is a wonderful bonus.

yes
I always wondered who played Fuzz. You're a great AI and a decent player, so its a yes from me for the purple.
Going to say yes, you know your stuff.
Most definitely! I've had good experiences with the guy as both a silicon and as a meatbag, he'd definitely make a fine addition to the mentor roster.
Lifehole's a knowledgeable guy and an exemplary AI. Would definitely be good to have him as a mentor, especially for silicon queries.
Lifehole is a good ai and would be a fine mentor. Give them purple text.
I can verify that Mr. White, or Lifehole, knows things that would be of use to people using mentorhelp. I've known and interacted with him many times, so I'm quite confident in saying that he'd bring useful knowledge to "the cause".

Long live Mentor Lifehole!