Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcana Evolved, let's have a game
So now that the holidays are over and I've got free time to play around with again, it's time to make this happen.

I shall be running an Arcana Evolved game on saturdays, start time between 17:00 and 18:00 GMT depending on how early people are able to make it reliably. Character will start at 4th level and as such will have 5,400 gp to spend during character generation.
The game will be run on IRC (irc.synirc.net #ArcanaEvolved) and OOC will either use another channel or VOIP, depending on player preference. Observers are welcome.

What is Arcana Evolved you ask? It's a up to date version of Arcana Unearthed, itself a modification based on Dungeons and Dragons 3rd edition.
Its biggest changes being the removal of the alignment system and an overhaul of the magic system. It also comes with new races and classes though these mostly fit the mold from DnD.
Well I'm joining whatever this DnD like game is.
I am playing in this as an Akashic (some rogue-like class), gonna be all sneaky and disarm ALL the things.

We could do with one or two more people for this. Surely we have a meganerd able to sign up and play in this forum of all places.
If this is still open, I'd be up for it.
We can certainly add a fifth member to the party. Jump onto the channel and I can help you make a character if needed.

Do you have any experience with Dungeons and Dragons or Arcana Evolved?
Remmon Wrote:We can certainly add a fifth member to the party. Jump onto the channel and I can help you make a character if needed.

Do you have any experience with Dungeons and Dragons or Arcana Evolved?

A fair amount of D&D experience, no Arcana Evolved experience though.