Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ear-shattering monkey screams
This has been a bug for a long time, but I'm just now making a thread about it.

Monkeys scream whenever you do basically anything to them: Hit them, grab them, etc. The problem is, when you scramble their DNA, this behavior carries over, but the scrambled monkeys scream anywhere from twice to four times, all simultaneously, and all stacked on top of each other into one mega-scream. This is kind of obnoxious and means I always have to turn my volume down a couple of notches while doing genetics testing. Not even earmuffs are able to do anything to stop it.
Yeah.
Also, if you genetics yourself to a monkey, and scream, the high-pitched screaming is also ear-shattering.
This sounds amazing.
KikiMofo Wrote:This sounds amazing.
Forgive me if I sound irritated, but I really would rather this not be laughed off as a "feature". It's given me multiple cranium-splitting headaches in the past, and since I like doing my genetics testing simultaneously with other things, I frequently forget to turn the volume down only to get another unholy shriek straight in the eardrum. It really isn't pleasant.
Screaming monkeys have made quit a round or two in the past.
Yeah it sounds funny till you hear it for yourself. I did not even have my speakers that high up and it made me jump out of my skin.
Someone record the god monkey scream and put it on youtube. I wanna hear this stuff.