Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won't stop bleeding
So I was in a round and I ended up getting shot by a .22 pistol, I got patched up and the bullet removed but whenever I tried to bandage myself or suture myself I ended up just start bleeding again, this ended in me bleeding to death in a dark maintenance shaft with no hope of stopping it.
You need to cut the round from your body by surgery. (scalpel on chest twice)
Carlarc Wrote:You need to cut the round from your body by surgery. (scalpel on chest twice)
I had someone do exactly that.
Did they leave an open incision? If so, I think those don't close up on their own and need to be sutured. Then again, I'm no doc.
Vitatroll Wrote:Did they leave an open incision? If so, I think those don't close up on their own and need to be sutured. Then again, I'm no doc.
I repeatedly sutured it, bandaged it and heal patched it. It stopped the bleeding for like 2 seconds and then I started bleeding again.
Were you laid on an operating table and stitched back up. This is a separate step from general suturing, might have overlooked that.
Don't forget it also counts on which part you have an open incision. There was a guy who was convinced he had perma-bleed until I aimed at his head and sewed up his half exposed brain.