Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raaaaainbow people.
i think skin color should be chosen the same way that hair colour is in character customization. This way we can have the blue man group, but in space. or very very scrawny hulks showing up as green assistants.
yes please
GET OUT
This sort of thing should be left to in-game mechanics imo. Paint, Genetics, etc. If there's a strong call for more skin colors then maybe allow genetics to alter skin color via RGB but keep character creation on the gradient.

Really though, I like skin color being restricted to the general human scale.
Pritchard must become 100% blue.

Seems fairly harmless to me, why not?
Vitatroll Wrote:This sort of thing should be left to in-game mechanics imo. Paint, Genetics, etc. If there's a strong call for more skin colors then maybe allow genetics to alter skin color via RGB but keep character creation on the gradient.

Really though, I like skin color being restricted to the general human scale.
It will rapidly look really dumb if half the people at round-start are blue and green. Genetics or paint, sure.
I support RGB genetics editing of skin color, and/it a trait which assigns you a random non-standard skin color
I want rainbow AIs.
Well perhaps there could be a trait?
Space Jaundice - As a child you ate a radioactive crayon. Your skin color has never been the same. -1
I like the idea of variable skin colors, but only if the methods are totally man made, like genetics or paint.

That said I strongly encourage a Orange skin color that unlocks when you eat too many carrots. That would be fun.