Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omega pods no different from normal ones
Omega Slurrypods don't appear to do anything different from normal slurrypods.

They just glow. Not sure if As Intended or not, but thought I'd mention it here.
Nappist Wrote:Omega Slurrypods don't appear to do anything different from normal slurrypods.

They just glow. Not sure if As Intended or not, but thought I'd mention it here.

its intended but it needs to not be
Nappist Wrote:Omega Slurrypods don't appear to do anything different from normal slurrypods.

Maybe more toxic slurry per? Maybe longer effects?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:

Maybe more toxic slurry per? Maybe longer effects?

explode when thrown? Not like a exploding tomato, but like a slurrypod does when you don't harvest it in time (so it showers everyone nearby in toxic slurry).
They are different, but the chance of them doing their different thing on processing/ingestion was way too low, so I boosted it.

Klayboxx Wrote:its intended
No it wasn't but thanks for being so sure of a fact you pulled out of nowhere.
AngriestIBM Wrote:They are different, but the chance of them doing their different thing on processing/ingestion was way too low, so I boosted it.

Klayboxx Wrote:its intended
No it wasn't but thanks for being so sure of a fact you pulled out of nowhere.

I ahelped it once and they said they are the same other then they make you puke longer or something.

They are practically the same, hugely differing from the other mutation strains which are all pretty different.
I'm kinda not sure if that should be what omegapods do, especially if people know about it.
sundance why would you announce something like that ughhhhhhhhh what ever happened to ~~~~~~~secrets~~
:oops:
gonna nerf this / change it to something less abusable but way more funny
Cogwerks Wrote:gonna nerf this / change it to something less abusable but way more funny

I'd also consider changing Mutriant because it pretty much nulls the use of the seed mutator/splicer. It's a 20 minute job turned into a 5 minute job with way less work involved.
Damnit, another fun thing ruined because it got posted on the forums and made easily abusable. frown