Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eavesdropping
Perverts, you know, because perverts listen in on other peoples private conversations or... you know, interaction... with a glass placed against the wall... Get it?
He's not saying he didn't get it, he's saying it's a shit title.
Yeah... it really is. I wish I could change it to... ... Glass/Wall?
how about "listening to people through walls"
or "Eavesdropping"
so anyone who listens through a wall is a pervert, which mean you are asking to let the detective be a pervert?
I think we can all agree the title is a bit off, but the the idea is somewhat sound. Lets try not the ruin this thread with a debate about the title just yet so we can work on the eavesdropping aspect a bit more.
One round I spent grabbing headsets as a non traitor, turning the microphone on, and hiding them under pda's in security and brig, because I was bored. I didn't mess with the radio settings, just figured I'd annoy security a little considering most of the private stuff would be over the sec channel and getting them to repeat things over radio would be annoying for a while. Half the station later went dark as security was either murdered or vacuated unrelatedly, elmos also started showing up.

It should be possible to build a bug and put it in other things to listen on conversations.
Aye, bugs would be fun. I'll work on implementing those sometime when bigger projects are done.
Maybe a special headset that amplify's sound? Allows you to hear through walls. Somebody screaming next to you would really fucking hurt.