Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sundance's Somewhat Spurious Syndicate Sprites*
*Not actually spurious

Just trying my hand at spriting again, i've a whole backlog of sprites which aint half bad. Here's the Changeling Icon sprites that are blank as of now, but maybe in the near future are not? Who knows? Mysterious happenings!
Acid Spit
[Image: dsOZRXV.png]
DNA Sting
[Image: ZZq0dnN.png]
Neurotoxin Sting
[Image: I8VhKs6.png]
Hallucinogenic Sting
[Image: zSqV8CO.png]
Speed Regenerate
[Image: Uo6xScr.png]
Regenerative Stasis
[Image: Mc9Q1AQ.png]
Transform
[Image: tBzHU7l.png]
Lesser Form
[Image: lSajjvw.png]
Mimic Voice
[Image: 3XI94nm.png]
Absorb DNA
[Image: wNEEloh.png]
Horror Form
[Image: Pp2nQhN.png]
Screech
[Image: nSLJHHZ.png]
Devour
[Image: IODeg1O.png]

Data(no particular order, includes grody border):
[Image: PfxulEp.png][Image: emb9yEo.png][Image: sW9jpuN.png][Image: FBQKYyd.png][Image: v4NdPq5.png][Image: TBTMIV3.png][Image: xXCRtB5.png][Image: 2bxw5LV.png][Image: eEkmqFW.png][Image: tiALU8e.png][Image: 5HQ2Qhw.png][Image: uhMJ7gE.png][Image: GnKBeqk.png][Image: 25FLFjT.png][Image: 6UphD0m.png][Image: NS1J5J7.png][Image: jrd7QWf.png][Image: S9DmId4.png][Image: krOam3N.png][Image: H9aDI92.png][Image: XW5UTlZ.png][Image: QVhMdpT.png][Image: lJK3bRj.png][Image: RD90wpV.png][Image: 06LQVJx.png][Image: S1ZuZal.png][Image: cAyk3H4.png]
The mushiness (for lack of a more sophisticated adjective) of the Absorb DNA and Horror Form buttons make it kind of difficult to tell what the image is even supposed to look like, but aside from that, holy hell this is some good stuff. Really like the Devour button in particular, that's some good shit.
Jesus christ, horror form is horrifying
More Buttons! smile
This time it's Wresslin'.
I only did this as I when I got a championship belt I noticed it had placeholders for sprites, so I thought I might as well fill them in. As always, decided to make the border fit in with the theme, hence the gold/silver border.
Also ignore the white border on the enlarged pictures, re-sizing removes transparency. The originals below do not have this
Drop
[Image: 1TEnHOK.png]
Kick
[Image: 8DWhEZY.png]
Slam
[Image: 6q0KFZe.png]
Strike
[Image: ojOjH7G.png]
Throw
[Image: 87PSDHX.png]

Data
[Image: 540wRhX.png][Image: oDYhJKS.png][Image: 46xdvNQ.png][Image: j10IHq2.png][Image: ZEgROim.png][Image: P10qpQG.png][Image: NozeZXW.png][Image: iui1Zxh.png][Image: e0oLBFy.png][Image: wzgwDGG.png][Image: lxuG4WA.png]
Slam looks like water being poured
These are great don't get me wrong but I have to ask why "drop" is a image of a man flexing? These are great but those two make no sense to me
It's a common trope for wrestlers to pose before dropping on an opponent.

The slam is meant to be an object bolting to the ground, but I get what you mean about water, it could be the blue background. I might color swap it with Throw and make it more lightning like.
Sundance Wrote:It's a common trope for wrestlers to pose before dropping on an opponent.

The slam is meant to be an object bolting to the ground, but I get what you mean about water, it could be the blue background. I might color swap it with Throw and make it more lightning like.

Oh ok that makes sense haha. Yes more lightning. Thanks again for making these both of the these look amazing
Variations:
Slam
[Image: Fb28lVV.png]
[Image: mdVWHWz.png][Image: FJxvACb.png]
Throw
[Image: Wq4aRmK.png]
[Image: 7nYHGRk.png][Image: zIoboSS.png]
On a bit of a spriting splurge, half of the Vampire buttons:

Glare
[Image: mLoSGmt.png]
Hypnotize
[Image: QQhYHT5.png]
Mist Form
[Image: y1gPRYk.png]
Cancel Stuns
[Image: FKvE7Cl.png]
Enthrall
[Image: gPFs7ZB.png]

Data
[Image: ttdeBiI.png][Image: 6E65l1f.png][Image: wkqOJnn.png][Image: uXLbB4T.png][Image: kOvN8YL.png][Image: UlmxlY6.png][Image: 1AGMJV6.png][Image: IjgmhFu.png][Image: a3sZtJM.png][Image: PHeehwl.png][Image: wnjxUfU.png]
I...have absolutely no idea what the Enthrall button is supposed to be.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:I...have absolutely no idea what the Enthrall button is supposed to be.
Biting them and, in the process, making them love you?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:I...have absolutely no idea what the Enthrall button is supposed to be.
Biting them and, in the process, making them love you?
Love Bite.

I thought Enthrall was the coolest looking of them all frown
Mist form looks like cloak of darkness.