Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds for Laughing/Giggling/Chuckling
There should be a sounds for laughing giggling and chuckling. this would make things funnier (duh).
Imagine... a Sec officer can hear lots of giggling nearby and it turns out to be....
  • the janitor smoking a joint with the bartender
  • N2O
  • The clown playing with a dead monkey's eyes
  • A traitor after spacing a body
I think it'd be a welcome addition to the station's ambience of screaming farting and honking.
Similarly, give brobots a laughtrack.
Please, the tommy wiseau laugh emote is brilliant, i'd like to see some form of laughter.ogg in the game.

Maybe just have two different laugh tracks that play at different volumes depending on age just like screaming, one for normal laughter and another choked laughter for weed for the added flavor.
I dont understand why we dont have a laugh audible emote anyway, seen as goonstation is literally light-rp humor based game, it would mesh in perfectly.
Sundance Wrote:Please, the tommy wiseau laugh emote is brilliant, i'd like to see some form of laughter.ogg in the game.

Maybe just have two different laugh tracks that play at different volumes depending on age just like screaming, one for normal laughter and another choked laughter for weed for the added flavor.
I dont understand why we dont have a laugh audible emote anyway, seen as goonstation is literally light-rp humor based game, it would mesh in perfectly.

two laughs based on gender, like screams. pitch shift based on age. instead of using a whole different sound file for weed laughing, how about having THC in your system deepen laughs, to simulated choked laughing. seems easy to do and would add a lot.
I love this idea, but this...

Grizzwold Wrote:Similarly, give brobots a laughtrack.

...this I can get behind.
SlapHappyPappy Wrote:I love this idea, but this...

Why stop there. Give em a range of generic sitcom audience reactions.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
SlapHappyPappy Wrote:I love this idea, but this...

Why stop there. Give em a range of generic sitcom audience reactions.

Special emotes including *boo, *cheer and *ooh.
OP I could take or leave but I'm 100% for the Brobot stuff - especially the laugh track. It's just the right level of tacky and stupid.