Nathan Mentorloaf
Usual Character Name: Nathan Zabloaf
BYOND Username: Nnystyxx
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: ~3-4PM to ~5-7AM EST as of late

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've been floating around the SS13 community for awhile, having settled on Goon finally for the past couple years. I've seen beautiful, terrifying, and downright silly moments come out of Goonstation (see: the jugglocalypse), and I'd like an opportunity to help enrich the experience for other players, whether they're learning the ropes or just need a quick hint. Being able to figure your way around the station first makes the real magic possible.

With regards to my game experience, I've played basically role on the station (short of HoS and a few gimmick roles; I also don't have comprehensive security experience, but I avoid it so that I'm not shit) including each Head at some point or another. I've also gotten a shot, however rare/brief, at most traitor roles. I can decently well set up an engine, configure Guardbuddies to follow me around, and have learned the art of limboing under plastic flaps. My typical preferred role is Research Director if I'm feeling up to being a huge target, though Scientist is more or less equally flexible, and I sometimes like to hang around as a Botanist, Miner, or Chef.

I applied partly because I saw others' applications and thought I could pull it off, especially since I'm on at ungodly hours the other Mentors may not always be. I actively enjoy answering questions and providing information to those in need of it (seriously I think I may have a problem) and think that this willingness to provide useful information would make me well-suited as a Mentor. The potential for metagaming with the information given doesn't interest me-- I'm far more in this thing for the thrill of the ride than for any intent to 'win'. You never truly 'win' at 2d spacemen. 2d spacemen is eternal.

purple text

I also remember when 2d spacemen looked like this. http://i.imgur.com/il2vDT3.png

Previous Bans: None; I don't have the Banned medal.
oh wait jesus no it's 250 words not 300 let me fix that
Nathan Zabloaf is a good spaceperson. I think they would do just fine as a mentor.
Nathan Zabloaf would make a great mentor, a yes from me.
A tremendous spaceman who should be mentor in my opinion.