Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicates enforcing anti-immigrant cargo laws
So I was playing a profile with the Illegal Immigrant trait on it and rolled traitor. After a rather confused conversation with the presiding admins, who didn't quite know how I was supposed to access my items either, I finally managed to work out that you're supposed to set your headset to the frequency 144.1.

However, the resulting pop-up window let me order items as usual, but there were multiple items missing! The amplified vuvuzela, the mini-bible, (I was a staff assistant) and all sorts of other items (didn't get the chance to look too hard) just straight-up weren't there. Also, the headset...had a self-destruct option? What?

This leads me to believe that the headset is using an outdated system with an outdated list of traitor items. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, and while I managed to play the round just fine, I'm still rather perplexed on the matter.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:So I was playing a profile with the Illegal Immigrant trait on it and rolled traitor. After a rather confused conversation with the presiding admins, who didn't quite know how I was supposed to access my items either, I finally managed to work out that you're supposed to set your headset to the frequency 144.1.

However, the resulting pop-up window let me order items as usual, but there were multiple items missing! The amplified vuvuzela, the mini-bible, (I was a staff assistant) and all sorts of other items (didn't get the chance to look too hard) just straight-up weren't there. Also, the headset...had a self-destruct option? What?

This leads me to believe that the headset is using an outdated system with an outdated list of traitor items. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, and while I managed to play the round just fine, I'm still rather perplexed on the matter.

It gives you a syndicate (as in nuclear operative) uplink.

While I don't think it's supposed to be outdated, that's what it's doing.
Noah Buttes Wrote:It gives you a syndicate (as in nuclear operative) uplink.

While I don't think it's supposed to be outdated, that's what it's doing.
Oh, well that makes a helluva lot more sense. I haven't actually played nuke ops in a really long time.

So, feature, then?