Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Lollipops
Gannets Wrote:Medbay lollipops for Dions
[Image: GlSE340.gif][Image: l4K8Tc6.gif]
[Image: VR8t4cb.png]

They are just lollipops, inside a red, black and green bag with a slight taste of sarin or some other nasty chemical!
Medical Doctor only thought!
[Image: 39376d59c73732a9af25398c13d9d84f.png]

DMI for the syndicate lollipop bag https://www.dropbox.com/s/4pe0au6uodxks ... m.dmi?dl=0
While cool, I fear they will never get used. There is little to no motivation to using the normal lollipops besides flavor and they won't get used. Syndie Lollipops will only ever get used once or twice before nobody will touch them ever again unless they just get instantly refined down into just their poison reagents whereupon it's just a worse version of the syndie bottle 'o' poison
Sex_Robot Wrote:While cool, I fear they will never get used. There is little to no motivation to using the normal lollipops besides flavor and they won't get used. Syndie Lollipops will only ever get used once or twice before nobody will touch them ever again unless they just get instantly refined down into just their poison reagents whereupon it's just a worse version of the syndie bottle 'o' poison

Being once in a blue moon doesn't stop them from being a thing thought!
Weren't the lollipops supposed to have med chems in them though?
oh my gosh yes! I'm giddy about these! Now i get to reward good patients with a lollipop like a real doc! Now if only patches looked like bandaids and booboo kisses healed very minor wounds i would be running the medbay of my dreams.
Dions Wrote:oh my gosh yes! I'm giddy about these! Now i get to reward good patients with a lollipop like a real doc! Now if only patches looked like bandaids and booboo kisses healed very minor wounds i would be running the medbay of my dreams.

Y E S, also make hugs heal really minor damage.
ErikHanson Wrote:
Dions Wrote:oh my gosh yes! I'm giddy about these! Now i get to reward good patients with a lollipop like a real doc! Now if only patches looked like bandaids and booboo kisses healed very minor wounds i would be running the medbay of my dreams.

No idea if that was a serious idea, but if YES then Cooldown! or just being able to heal a person once with a hug.
Naximous Wrote:
ErikHanson Wrote:

No idea if that was a serious idea, but if YES then Cooldown! or just being able to heal a person once with a hug.
I can imagine this getting pretty hilarious and/or weird
Lollipops would be legitimately useful as a doctor if they could be used to release chemicals gradually over time like an IV drip but with a much slower drip rate. You pour 10 units a beaker/glass/other container into the lollipop machine in the pharmacy and it dispenses a lollipop containing 40 units of sugar and 10 units of whatever chemical(s) you put in. When placed in the mouth slot, it releases 1.6 units of sugar and 0.4 units of whatever chemicals are inside into the bloodstream every 12 seconds. A syndicate lollipop bag is a portable version which replaces the sugar with amanitin.
Grek Wrote:Lollipops would be legitimately useful as a doctor if they could be used to release chemicals gradually over time like an IV drip but with a much slower drip rate. You pour 10 units a beaker/glass/other container into the lollipop machine in the pharmacy and it dispenses a lollipop containing 40 units of sugar and 10 units of whatever chemical(s) you put in. When placed in the mouth slot, it releases 1.6 units of sugar and 0.4 units of whatever chemicals are inside into the bloodstream every 12 seconds. A syndicate lollipop bag is a portable version which replaces the sugar with amanitin.

So really instead of gradually healing you, the syndicate lollipops are assuring your inevitable destruction. I like it. Also, a lollipop won't torn out of your body (presumably) unlike an IV drip, so a lollipop machine in the back room of the bar and somewhere in the Chem/Pharmacy linkup would be amazing.
I think it would be neat if you could bake them into a cake or sandwich.

"The Lollipop melts into the cake/sandwich/etc"