Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buckle/unbuckle verb/action button.
It'd be good if there was a verb or action button to buckle/unbuckle if there isn't already. If you're wearing some exosuits it can be very difficult to click the chair.
I suspect the same exosuits would make it inherently difficult to operate something like a buckle.
I feel like it would take twice the time to locate a verb to unbuckle yourself, than it would to just actually do it.
Yes please. I have a strange habit of always forgetting how to buckle myself into a chair and often end up climbing on them instead.

Also, you can just type "buckle" instead of trying to fish out the verb.
But then I won't be able to hold people hostage by buckling them into chairs and hooking up a cloaking field generator.

frown
Vitatroll Wrote:But then I won't be able to hold people hostage by buckling them into chairs and hooking up a cloaking field generator.

frown

you can always cut their arms off and then buckle them, hard to unbuckle a chair without arms.
Dr_Bee Wrote:
Vitatroll Wrote:But then I won't be able to hold people hostage by buckling them into chairs and hooking up a cloaking field generator.

frown

you can always cut their arms off and then buckle them, hard to unbuckle a chair without arms.

Monkeys can unbuckle themselves while straight jacketed
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Dr_Bee Wrote:

frown

Actually, monkeys can do quite a lot of things they shouldn't be able to do while straight-jacketed. Need to make a thread about it one of these days.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Dr_Bee Wrote:

frown

Well, that's a human sized jacket, so of course it's a little loose fitting on a chimp