Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let us play the headspider!
Yep yep yep!

I'd love to scurry around and crawl down throats while the crew runs around trying to stomp me.
Now if only there were air ducts to hide in.
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Now if only there were air ducts to hide in.
This needs to be a thing. Moving through pipes.
medsal15 Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Now if only there were air ducts to hide in.
This needs to be a thing. Moving through pipes.
If the code for Alien Mode is still around, I believe it -was- a thing in that mode.
Pipe crawling would also make a great genetics power and/or drug effect.

"Your body squeezes through the pipes, it's a tight fit"
This is not unlikely to happen once all critters are mobs.
Marquesas Wrote:This is not unlikely to happen once all critters are mobs.

beautiful. ty
Marquesas Wrote:This is not unlikely to happen once all critters are mobs.

Does this mean beepsky finally won't be able to stun me while I'm hiding in a locker?
Well, beepsky is not actually a critter. It's all a bit convoluted, but there's a good reason for that.

On a sidenote, I removed the ban appeal things because the guy posted his appeal and frankly it's shitting up a perfectly good suggestions thread. :v
One of the things about head spider is that most everyone seems to know what it means when it happens, and will either get the person to surgery or start taking steps to disable the infected person before they change.

I've thought it might be neat if the headspider was more about the changeling escaping death, and running off quickly to hide and rebuild itself into something that can hide again.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I've thought it might be neat if the headspider was more about the changeling escaping death, and running off quickly to hide and rebuild itself into something that can hide again.

That makes me imagine one of the limbs coming off the changeling and scurrying away, like just a leg or an arm or the head, then regrowing itself just from that limb.
If reduced like that the changeling should be able to feed on something to grow back more rapidly, like old husks or gibs or just random food laying around could be consumed to help the regeneration.
BabaYaga Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:I've thought it might be neat if the headspider was more about the changeling escaping death, and running off quickly to hide and rebuild itself into something that can hide again.

That makes me imagine one of the limbs coming off the changeling and scurrying away, like just a leg or an arm or the head, then regrowing itself just from that limb.
Or you could explode in a gory shower and have parts scurrying off in all directions