Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
artifacts getting 420 noscoped into walls
[Image: QDrvFeu.png]

this, i think
triple x rated
can you clarify what on earth is going on in this screenshot besides "there's an artifact in the wall", because if you do i promise you RICHES UNTOLD!!!!!!!
the x-ray machine spat out an artifact(handheld i think) into a wall. no idea how. i think it was mandir hoole and someone else operating it at the time.
The other person was me.
Absolutely no idea how anyone manages to do this, but I have seen it multiple times.
You can drag click from the machine to any of the tiles around it when removing the artifact. If for some reason you decided to drag it into the wall, that's where it will end up.

For more fun, so long as an artifact is next to one of the machines you can load it in while standing on the other side of the room.
Arson Fire Wrote:You can drag click from the machine to any of the tiles around it when removing the artifact. If for some reason you decided to drag it into the wall, that's where it will end up.

For more fun, so long as an artifact is next to one of the machines you can load it in while standing on the other side of the room.
No! Why did you tell them!?
just another anomalous property of artifacts imo
Arson Fire Wrote:You can drag click from the machine to any of the tiles around it when removing the artifact. If for some reason you decided to drag it into the wall, that's where it will end up.

well that would explain it except that the spot mandir pointed to in the picture was the square directly left of the x-ray machine. maybe thumbs is right anyways and it should just stay in as an occasional thing for laughs.
atomicthumbs Wrote:just another anomalous property of furnace fuel imo
That artifact seems hand held to me, and I am pretty sure anything that fits in your hand can go in walls, spawning, glitches,etc.