Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new player's antagonist tutorial? Wowie!
PenguinsMeep Wrote:If you are a vampire or changeling you can actually be friendly. You can just negotiate with people so you scan them into the cloner, eat them or drink them and then clone them.
Very lame on both players' parts imo.
I would be willing to help with post production on these things if you want it and don't already have someone.
Learn all the deadly stuff you can get out of the environment.

Fire extinguishers can be heated. Not really a super deadly thing, but it's an easy way to force someone to visit medbay or murder them with enough damage.

Drinking glasses probably give a touch effect when you throw them at someone. Fill with a flammable reagent to set them on fire. I've seen cogwerks test them out by creating explosive drinking glasses.

My personal favorite flammable thing is to take a signaller and combine it with an igniter, throw it under a welding fluid tank and then spam send signal with another signaller until it explodes.

Genetics has access to the potential genes of everybody. You can active someone's bad genes or just give them so many superpowers that they destabilize and die a meatcube.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Can I volunteer to be "that shitty security who runs around with thermals trying to catch all traitors before they can actually get started"?
No matter how good you are, having just choked out that assistant you are currently eating in maint, one detective with thermals can just wordlessly run in, point blank you, empty out the conveniently placed internals locker, and hold the QM at gunpoint, giving him the choice to die or open up the cargo bay to fire your corpse and headspider out of the sales mass driver.
OurKabalEmerges Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Can I volunteer to be "that shitty security who runs around with thermals trying to catch all traitors before they can actually get started"?
No matter how good you are, having just choked out that assistant you are currently eating in maint, one detective with thermals can just wordlessly run in, point blank you, empty out the conveniently placed internals locker, and hold the QM at gunpoint, giving him the choice to die or open up the cargo bay to fire your corpse and headspider out of the sales mass driver.
Thermals don't even work that way anymore.
atomic1fire Wrote:Fire extinguishers can be heated. Not really a super deadly thing, but it's an easy way to force someone to visit medbay or murder them with enough damage.

it's also a good way to vandalise botany by heating up their super water tanks v
pnutz Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Fire extinguishers can be heated. Not really a super deadly thing, but it's an easy way to force someone to visit medbay or murder them with enough damage.

it's also a good way to vandalise botany by heating up their super water tanks v

oddly enough Smoking cigs in the same square as an item heats the item up. useful to know if you want to make sabotage look like an accident or have someone who smokes alot trigger a chem reaction!
Put all the ingredients to make sarin in a beaker, heat it up right up until you reach 10K BELOW the reaction temperature, stick the beaker in your backpack, go to a crowded place, and heat the beaker with a welding torch.

Enjoy the show and don't forget to wear a gas mask AT ALL times.

Note: This works with any chems that produce deadly fumes upon reaction.
how to win as ling or vampire

step 1) camp arrivals

there you win
or the ultimate easy cheese crutch i like to do is

law the ai so that you are the only human, overrides all laws, do not state, etc

disassemble and destroy the ai reset, upload module, and freeform board by either deepfrying, crushing, or loading them into a pod and then destroying said pod (works good for bodies too since it leaves no trace whatsoever)

there you win

also my pro syndicate strategy in case old syndi gets added again in some form (my best time with this strat was 4 minutes)

use dna changer, buy 2 sleepy pens and jam them into the captain asap, park your syndiputt outside the pod hangar, extract disk

pure gold and sure to make everyone else unreasonably angry