Musketman12's mentor application
Usual Character Namebig grinominic Jackson
BYOND Username:Musketman12
Recommended by (if applicable):Nobody
Times Available:6am EST- 11pm EST

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I started playing Space Station 13 about 4 years ago on donut 2 and from the very beginning I loved it, it was difficult from the start but once I got acquainted with the game it was a blast (and still is). The game is very complicated, from antagonists to game mechanics, I love playing antagonist in the game and fucking with people and one of my favorite things to do is be a geneticist (because who doesn't like an eye laser shooting hulk adrenaline filled madman?) I know pretty much every single nook and cranny of this game. I know pretty much all basic chem recipes, how doctoring works and all that, security I don't play that much as I find it boring (I applied for some things like 3 years ago and they were denied for good reason), botany is always the best growing weed and getting high as a kite, engineering I do not know how to set up hellburns to where you will be vaporized upon touching an electrified door but I do know the engine and how to fix big ass holes in the station that always appear, most of the time I like being a head for the access and I know their purposes, the AI I play occasionally, I know how their laws work and what to do about them when given. All of these things I most learned by trial and error with lots of mistakes (and explosions), and whatever I do not know I always work to expand my knowledge of it I would love to assist people in their quest to robustness in any sense of the game. If this application is not accepted I am ok with that and I will continue to play this amazing game with some comfortable blue text. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):I was banned about 3 years ago for doing some shitty thing (can't remember).
Dominic is one of those old faces that definitely has the knowledge to mentor effectively.
Yeah.
Zafhset Wrote:Dominic is one of those old faces that definitely has the knowledge to mentor effectively.

I will throw my lot in the "how is this guy not a mentor yet?" pile for this reason.
Dominic Jackson is a very knowledgeable person in my opinion.

A yes from me.
I remember you as being good and nice in traitoring and nontraitoring.

Yes from me.
Dominic has been around for a while and knows his stuff.