Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some handy AHK scripts
Over the past month I've put together a few simple scripts tailored toward SS13 to save me some time/tedium doing certain mouse movements. I've decided to share them because they're so goddamn useful.

As it says in the comments, the coordinates currently set up for the clicks are attuned for my monitor specifically and probably won't work for you. To figure out the coordinates that work for you, I recommend using Window Spy which comes automatically with AutoHotKey.

Hopefully the administration are okay with this Shobon... (deflated)
We're not actually very keen on people using macros. Especially not for immediately arming yourself, come on man, that's like cheating and stuff. Pope Gives Up
It's not really immediate, you still have to deal with the click delay. But I understand the sentiment, sorry for that.
Plus, don't these get picked up as modded client stuff by the autobanner now?
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Plus, don't these get picked up as modded client stuff by the autobanner now?

Its a external auto-clicking and button pressing thingy. It has nothing to do with byond, actually.
I've been wondering how these were viewed, seeing as a decent amount of people use them. Some less subtly than others. I thought about it once upon a time, but I've settled on being the guy that says "Oh my.", shrugs, then runs away.
Honestly I still maintain the first two were harmless, I mostly use them to afford me a few more years free from carpal tunnel. The third I can agree was sort of in bad taste, despite its simplicity.

Anyways, if the admins aren't going to budge on this feel free to lock it.