Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetic appearance modification very broken
I took a monkey, converted it to human and made it look like me, ie skin tone 220, cyan pompadour and full beard, green eyes. What came out was a skin tone 220 torso with skin tone 35 limbs (but 220 hands and feet) and a monkey head.

Then I did it again and this time it had the hair. Offset so that it was in the bottom right corner of the tile when the monkey was lying down. (this is the same place it appears when they're wearing a wig, also)

Then I did it to a person. Their hands and feet updated and presumably their torso too, but their head didn't change until I stole their hat, and their head's skin tone didn't update. Also their eyes always showed as white on the appearance interface, and it seems like their eye colour didn't change at all.
Have you tried to turn someone into a monkey and then into a person back? This person will speak in like this: "X says,"
Addendum: I monkeyfied Shitty Bill and he came out naked but otherwise unchanged. When I put his vest back on him, his hair disappeared. I put a hat on him and it appeared in the correct place for a monkey head, in the center of his torso. When he rambled, it came out as 'monkey chimpers'.

I then changed him back to human and his beard and hair immediately returned. However, his ramblings now came out as "human says". Not "human says, 'I think my homebros left without me.'" or other Bill phrases. Just "human says". His other emotes had his name on just fine.

Then I modified him to look like me and the same thing as before happened: Torso, hands and feet changed colour, arms and legs and head didn't, hair and beard didn't update until I put headgear on him.