Poll: How much admin fuckery do you like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Every round
7.72%
20 7.72%
Most rounds
24.71%
64 24.71%
Some rounds
54.44%
141 54.44%
Few rounds
11.97%
31 11.97%
Never
1.16%
3 1.16%
Total 259 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Admins Messing With Rounds - Please Vote
Did the admins ever discuss the talking points made before Bob showed up? I feel like there's a lot of relevant shit there but I don't hang around enough to know if that was ever a discussion rather than talking around about solutions that got ignored.
Pretty sure the conversation was long over 'fore Bob showed up.

The thread has lost a bit of context. There are occasional admin rounds now. Not too many, I'd say, but that's opinion. They also don't tend to be horrible, though it took a bit to get there. I think this thread still exists as an active feedback thread of sorts. Negative feedback, mostly. Positive feedback tends to wind up in the 'best rounds ever' and 'wish you were here' threads.
(03-10-2017, 05:35 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: That's actually not DID at all. DID is when there is a strong trauma in your early life causing you to dissociate from from yourself. I know this because I have a "friend" who has it.

Bob is just arguing with himself.

Ah yes, because I go around assuming people have had traumatic life experiences on the internet and like to make fun of them for it and I totally didn't mean the really common trope in movies/tv. Banging head against the wall

Sorry to derail even further.
(03-10-2017, 03:12 PM)69andahalf Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 05:35 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: That's actually not DID at all. DID is when there is a strong trauma in your early life causing you to dissociate from from yourself. I know this because I have a "friend" who has it.

Bob is just arguing with himself.

Ah yes, because I go around assuming people have had traumatic life experiences on the internet and like to make fun of them for it and I totally didn't mean the really common trope in movies/tv. Banging head against the wall

Sorry to derail even further.

Maybe you shouldn't further promote or perpetuate a common trope that exists in mainstream media that vilifies individuals or dismisses the quite serious issues people with these disorders face on a daily basis.

I can

Hyperlink

Too