Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woozy bees
If you birth a bee while there's a lot of alcohol in your system, it should come out drunk and staggery.
and burping too.

I think burping bees sound cute.

am I weird for that?

probably?

yeah?

still cute.
Add drunk robots. Just pour alcohol on the robot while it's being built (or put an alcohol bottle in the caontainer used). Drunk robots just don't go in a straigh to you.
medsal15 Wrote:Add drunk robots. Just pour alcohol on the robot while it's being built (or put an alcohol bottle in the caontainer used). Drunk robots just don't go in a straigh to you.
I'd love for new robot parts like a powercell that is recharged by consuming food/booze.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:Add drunk robots. Just pour alcohol on the robot while it's being built (or put an alcohol bottle in the caontainer used). Drunk robots just don't go in a straigh to you.
I'd love for new robot parts like a powercell that is recharged by consuming food/booze.
Or weed. Weed. Snoop Dogg will be happy if this gets added.
medsal15 Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Or weed. Weed. Snoop Dogg will be happy if this gets added.
Snoop "Doggy" Dogg ..... the mother fucking Weed Rapper big grin
Also their names should be run through the drunk filter. Li'l Man Jackshon.