Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumping Out Fuel Tanks
Currently, the only way to empty a fuel tank is by using up its contents. Even in a flamethrower this takes a minute or two, so why not make click dragging them onto welding tanks empty 'em out?
why not being able to both drink out of them/dump them on yourself or someone/dump on ground
I'm all for being able to leak all the contents onto the ground so we can light the ground on fire.
atomic1fire Wrote:I'm all for being able to leak all the contents onto the ground so we can light the ground on fire.
I'd be cool with this too, but the important thing is that we have a quicker method of emptying them. Making an ant thrower takes long enough without needing to empty the fuel tank.
I think this is a good idea. The last time it was proposed, the chief argument against it was that it made chemthrowers too easy to assemble surreptitiously, but I'm not really buying it, because it saves 10-15 seconds at most and it really isn't hard to find a secluded spot to spray fuel smoke in the air. I know some things are meant to be artificially difficult but this is probably one area that doesn't benefit from it.