Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottle Caps and snack prizes
For sodas and beer. Maybe the sodas have text on the bottom of the caps like witty sayings, or contests where you can redeem a winning cap for some kinda prize.

In fact, extend that to the other snacks. Find Discount Dan's golden ticket.
Frank_Stein Wrote:For sodas and beer. Maybe the sodas have text on the bottom of the caps like witty sayings, or contests where you can redeem a winning cap for some kinda prize.

And get in his factory. Then steal him another solarium key and go back to the station before he notices. You don't want to know what happens if he notices.
This is my kind of obsessive attention to detail.
medsal15 Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:For sodas and beer. Maybe the sodas have text on the bottom of the caps like witty sayings, or contests where you can redeem a winning cap for some kinda prize.

And get in his factory. Then steal him another solarium key and go back to the station before he notices. You don't want to know what happens if he notices.
Also maybe the fancy kinds of beers are pry off tops instead of twist offs for an extra layer of frustration. Wack them with tools, smack em against the bar table, shoot em off with a gun, or find some other creative ways.

Also, corks for wine/champagne
I just want hard to remove bottle caps so the crew has to find creative ways to open their bottles, just like lighting cigarettes or committing suicide.

http://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-Bottle-Wi ... tle-Opener
but will you be able to shake em up and shoot the cap/cork into someone's eyes
How to use bottle caps for traitors:
1. Shake the bottle a lot
2. Give it to someone
3. See this person open it
4. Enjoy this person being splashed by the bottle
Okay so I guess I should try my hand at spriting one of these. Here's a cap for Robust Eez. Any feedback before I try to make one for each soda? Also I'll try making some tiny sprites for when they are on the floor.
[Image: sScvyRx.png]
Seeing this just makes me want a bottle opener.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Okay so I guess I should try my hand at spriting one of these. Here's a cap for Robust Eez. Any feedback before I try to make one for each soda? Also I'll try making some tiny sprites for when they are on the floor.
Here's a slightly more symmetrical and pointy version of a cap
[Image: 3BzRH6c.png]
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Okay so I guess I should try my hand at spriting one of these. Here's a cap for Robust Eez. Any feedback before I try to make one for each soda? Also I'll try making some tiny sprites for when they are on the floor.
Here's a slightly more symmetrical and pointy version of a cap
[Image: 3BzRH6c.png]
And one more design for the heck of it. I think I'm pretty happy with the outside edge texture on the bottle cap for now.
[Image: RpoosUL.png]
Got some wonky perspective on it right now, gotta decide whether it's front on or tilted.

[Image: SkB5y34.png]
Also a way to shoot bottle caps at people would be neat.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also a way to shoot bottle caps at people would be neat.

Urist McNerd shakes the ROBUST-EEZ bottle! Didn't their mom tell them not to do that? (click on the bottle)

Urist McNerd opens the ROBUST-EEZ bottle, soda pops out and the bottle cap flies across the room! Jesus! (opening the bottle, the cap flies where they are facing and soda appears in a small area around them, similar to firefighter foam.)