Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More people with Solars Access
I like the lack of auto-hotwire, but with the pop dip there are a lot of times where there are no engineers -- or just none that know how to hotwire the solars.

Simple fix? Give more people access to solars. Not sure who has it, but all heads, mechanics, sec/detective, and maybe robotics is what I'm thinking would be nice. The only malicious thing you can do is cut solar power. You can do that in other places, though. I guess it gives more bad people space access, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It gives more people a back way to the bridge too, but again, not that bad a thing.

Yes. We can hack the doors. But that has stopped more from setting them up. Spacemans are lazy. It's also less of a problem if you only play during prime-time, but when I'm on (at current) there can be as little as 10-15 people on 4.
I don't really see a reason to not allow more people into solars.

On an unrelated note though: This post mentions a population dip, and I've noticed something similar. Does anyone know what's up with that?
Mageziya Wrote:On an unrelated note though: This post mentions a population dip, and I've noticed something similar. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Summer break.

Lots of teens play this game. Not many adults are as free as I am. Honestly, there might be a time when we have to give people a draw. Maybe throw out some community projects or hope somebody has a particularly nice letsplay voice and wit. Or just let it die. Better to die with dignity than to balls digestion.
Maybe drones will handle the solars, if wire ever figures out the magtractor.
id trust the mechanics to have solars access, they used to be called electricians after all. or are they still called electricians? well whatever, point is theyre still basically engineering crew. maybe qms and miners too.
Miners already have solars access. And spacesuits.