Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Wars- Card tournament
I have decided to host a Tourament with a bunch of Great prizes and hopefully friendly competition. More info Below

What is Infinity wars?

Infinity wars is a free and pretty awesome card game on steam. I picked it as the basis for this tournament for 4 reasons-I love it it, It gives you a bunch of free cards which will allow you to make your own unique deck, It has free weekly pre-made deck and it's F2P. This features make it the perfect game for a competition like the one i am thinking of.

Review of the game- http://tradingcardgames.com/review/infinity-wars/

Gameplay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miu4IMBRhJ4

Game itself-http://store.steampowered.com/app/257730/

How is this Tourament going to work?

I decided to go for a Ladder style Competition where everyone is paired up and they have 3 Matches.The person with the most wins move up in the ladder and the loser is Elimated. This goes on till there are 4 people Left where those 4 with be paired up to decided who goes on to fight for first place and the losers are paired up to fight for third.

[Image: vEY3eFe.jpg]

Why should i care AKA prizes

Now i bet you been reading this and wondering, Why should i even sign up? Well the answer is Thank to donations from ErikHanson and games from my own collection i got 10 games in a prize pool.

Prizes
1st place can get $95 worth of games!

1st place- First choice of 4 games
2nd place- Second pick of 3 games
3rd place- Third pick of 2 games
4th place- You get whatever game is leftover

Prize pool
Note- Games with stars next to them were donated by ErikHanson. Please give him the thanks he deserves

HOT DAMN HOW DO I SIGN UP

Make a post below asking to sign up, Simple as that!

I will also accept any help from the admins (Please do.....i really need you). I will not restrict access to the Tourament to anyone who helps me (Including myself, HEH HEH HEH). I hope i see a bunch of sign ups

Oh yeah rules.....
1-One signup per person please
2- Matches will be played best of 3. Losers are to be Eleminated
3-Fair sportsmenship is a must. If i or any offical moderator see you rubbing your victory in someones face i WILL take you victory away and give it to the loser (Unless you win the Tourament, 1st placers deserve brag rights)
4-Have fun!

Admins i give you full reign to add in any rules you want to this list. I am shitty at thinking up rules

Now that everything is out of the way, I hope everyone has fun
DAMMIT, Can an admin add spaces to seperate the links from the prize name in the prize pool so the links actually work
I'm down. Lemme install it
I'm entering this thing.
If we get some time to unlock some cards and stuff I'm in
Ballus Wrote:If we get some time to unlock some cards and stuff I'm in

Yeah, I start Forgot to mention. The Tourament starts August 10 unless you guy's need more time
Thats good with me I'm in
Keelin told me he's signing up so that's 4 people. Atleast 4 more people would be nice though (and even more if we can afford it).This way we can actually have a compeition where some people are eleminated and the 4 people who are currently signed up now are not guaranteed to win something
I AM SIGNING UP
So is this still happening or what?
Oh shit sorry! I got distracted both both my idiotcy and real life shit.Uh.....Moving date to the 20th to allow me to finish this real life issue