Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIX THE FUCKING CHANGELING TAB UGHGHGHGHG
You know how pressing "Spit" makes it disappear, and then "Speed regenerate" or "Transform" switches places with it? Yeah fix that, and make it like the wizards tab, where it just stays there and has a © next to it. This has been discussed a million times, and really needs to be fixed.
So many changelings has died because they went into regenerative stasis, instead of stinging someone.

Also this:
Code:
Sham Poo transforms!
monkey chimpers
White Shoes melts.
Owl mask melts.
Owl uniform melts.
the insulated gloves melts.
the utility belt melts.
Security Headset melts.
the helmet melts.
the armor melts.
the flash melts.
Jetpack (Oxygen) melts.
Sham Poo's ID Card (HOOT) melts.

The death of a changeling, RIP frown frown
THIS IS A HORRIBLE THING

but really it's so painful when you accidentally transform or go into regenerative stasis because suddenly one of your powers has come back. It'd be infinitely easier if it was a list of powers like the wizard has with (Charging) beside them.

also sorry for melting you to infinite death kinda
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why has this been fixed yet?!?!?!?!?!?!
As long as we're on changeling powers being borked, let's fix the Regenerative Stasis (or maybe it's not that and some other regenerative power) too. I clicked it and the rest of the round was spend with "My flesh moving around horribly!" in big red letters for everyone to see every five seconds.

Makes it hard to be a changeling when everyone can tell the moment they see you
Yes please.

I mean I'm not a great changeling anyway but the time I accidentally turned into a monkey 30 seconds into the round still haunts me to this day.
Yes, fix this and regenerative status.
Also, if you could change acid spit to an actual spray instead of that homing spit, because
a) You get that annoying as fuck pop-up which you have to target someone
b) That pop-up also includes dead corpses, so why the fuck would I want to spit a dead corpse is beyond me
c) The spit is slow and buggy, getting stuck over tables and shit.
Sundance Wrote:Yes, fix this and regenerative status.
Also, if you could change acid spit to an actual spray instead of that homing spit, because
a) You get that annoying as fuck pop-up which you have to target someone
b) That pop-up also includes dead corpses, so why the fuck would I want to spit a dead corpse is beyond me
c) The spit is slow and buggy, getting stuck over tables and shit.

Why doesn't it just auto-pick the nearest target that always confused the shit out of me

Also keep it as a homing thing but as an actual spray like from a spray bottle, so that it can go over tables and shit because that is dumb
My one and only changeling round fighting BYOND lag made me accidentally click Spit-Neuro-Stasis instead of Spit-Neuro. Meaning I faceplanted on top of my unconscious target. On two separate occasions. Only incredible luck saved me from getting caught.

WHY IS THIS NOT ALREADY A THING?

Also, pretty much everything else people have suggested is also good.
There are no good excuses for this not being fixed.
i wasnt aware the coders needed to give you an excuse fuckwad
bubs Wrote:i wasnt aware the coders needed to give you an excuse fuckwad

yo bubbles calm down, you need thirty dollars so you can go down to the towers?
really though this is a good idea yes

pandemic! got that wmd!
done
yay thanks! smile