Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyborgs dont get any HP reduction when creating anima.
You can easily create A LOT OF ANIMA without getting any HP reduction by being a cyborg.
considering the extreme difficulty of getting a cyborg down the ladder, and that it's impossible without dedicated human help, I wonder if this couldn't be considered a reward for going through the trouble
UrsulaMejor Wrote:considering the extreme difficulty of getting a cyborg down the ladder
This is extremely easy, just ask any human to get inside the port-a-sci, call it, ask human to go down and call port-a-sci from there.
Being involved, i'd also like to add that the humans in the circle also didn't suffer health reduction.
Secretly hoping it was intentionally removed.
Zebri Wrote:Being involved, i'd also like to add that the humans in the circle also didn't suffer health reduction.
Secretly hoping it was intentionally removed.
Kind of hoping so too
ErikHanson Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:considering the extreme difficulty of getting a cyborg down the ladder
This is extremely easy, just ask any human to get inside the port-a-sci, call it, ask human to go down and call port-a-sci from there.
wait, cyborgs can fit inside the portasci? that doesn't sound right, I don't think they're supposed to be able to fit in lockers
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
ErikHanson Wrote:
wait, cyborgs can fit inside the portasci? that doesn't sound right, I don't think they're supposed to be able to fit in lockers
They use lockers when they are rogue. In the airbridge.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
ErikHanson Wrote:

Yup! We totally fit inside... pls dont nerf.. works perfectly for telescience adventures.