Robertmanbob's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name:Constantine Lifeblood, Cyborg ID10T
BYOND Username:Robertmanbob
I am Robert on the IRC
Recommended by (if applicable):N/A
Times Available:If I need to setup a schedule, I will. But I will be generally more available on weekends, and less on weekdays.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):I have attempted to become a mentor 2 other times, and failed horribly once, and a while later failed because no one knew who the fuck I was. I have played this game for about 2 years I think, pretty on and off. I have decided to apply for mentorship, as I once was tasked with the daunting task of teaching 3 friends how to play the 2d fart spaceman game I was reported having wacky events on. I taught them on a extended server, with IRC admin permission to use skype. I found it to be very enjoyable helping them to learn how to not die in hilarious fashion. So I attempted my first mentor application, which failed because I sucked at grammar and being decent at writing anything. Later, I tried to apply again, but had used random names since the first mentor application, and got no recommendations to be a mentor and was ultimately denied. I debated about starting another application, but never did as I am a pretty shy guy (Even on the internet!).

I would say I am pretty knowledgeable in game mechanics and features. I know what is against the rules, and what is generally frowned upon in the community. Having at least 2 years of experience, I can give pretty in-depth explanations of features. My favorite role is probably chemistry, even though I suck at remember any recipes other than space drugs and neurotoxin. Though I mostly do play the scientist role, I know how to be a chef and bartender, how to not get killed as security, and know almost all functions of traitor items. I even once tried to turn the area outside mechanics into a toll bridge, but that didn't end very well...I believe I can help any player learn some of the more advanced mechanics of the game, and would love the chance to be able to! smile

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):Its quite hard to remember, but I was job banned from antagonist roles twice a long time ago. Once because I requested it, once because of me being very obnoxious as a revolution head. I honestly can't remember anything further from that

I really hope I can embarrass myself less in this application than in the other ones.
Seems to know his stuff, is generally helpful, can't recall anything terrible about him offhand. Would probably be a good mentor.
I have no bad recollections of him, and recall him being knowledgeable and intelligible.
I have been playing the AI Existential Crisis lately, and not much regular crewmember, if you haven't seen me in game!
Constantine Lifeblood is a good player IMO.
Don't have any bad recollections with Constantine in the past, and you know your stuff pretty well (as crew and AI)
While I do not remember your name all that well you seem like a swell guy, sure.