Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyborg equipment bug
I'm not sure what caused this but currently I'm playing as a cyborg and the only way it will let me equip things is if the roboticist rewrites my module. Otherwise I can equip things once, store it, and then I won't be able to re-equip things.
Yes, I and another cyborg had the same problem, engineering and mining module respectively. Every tool worked exactly once, then never again. Needless to say, it made our existence quite pointless. If it helps to narrow the cause down: we both spawned at the beginning of the round and had our power cell swapped via the docking station.
There was a cyborg bug where they could equip completely random world objects because there was no sanity check for "hey is this object reference to something actually in me/my module?" So I added a check.

Apparently unequipping a module doesn't cause it to go back into your module. It causes it to go nowhere.

I don't mean it doesn't move, I mean it literally goes to nowhere. Location set to a null value. That obviously makes it difficult to complete the check, as the inside of the cyborg is not a black void of non-existence.
Confirmed feature: cyborgs are powered by mini singularities