Fishnchip
Usual Character Name: Jim Avernum (or J.I.M as a silicon)
BYOND Username: Fishnchip
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Varies (from a month of not playing to not a day when I don't)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I can pretty much sum my reason up in five words, I love helping new people. They make me
grin a little sometimes and it gives me a good feeling to see new people playing the game (and to help them when I can). I have been playing for around a year now and
can generally make a few top tier chems as well as set the engine up and blow the station to bits with toxins. I enjoy literally clowning around in spare moments and
I generally don't care about traitors if they are nice enough or if they bribe me well enough. As for security. I don't generally play them due to the extra scrutiny as well as that feeling of responsibility that I feel about making sure I don't really ruin something (but I do know how to play it). I like doctoring well enough and sometimes can be seen helping with butt replacement surgery or borging a happy clown. I love the community/rule set/general layout and hope to become a bigger part of this place. SS13 has become my favorite game due to the Goonstation servers, and I would like to contribute back if I can.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Zero

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jim Averum is a very friendly player who is fully capable of having purple text and helping other players.
I've come across Jim countless of times in this game and it's rarely been a bad experience. He's a known face and a good player.
I remember Jim from a while back, and he was always friendly and helpful to new players. Unfortunately it seems the word count is off.
Oh gravy whoops.

Hang on, I can add a few words if that's allowed.

Fishanchips Wrote:Usual Character Name: Jim Avernum (or J.I.M as a silicon)
BYOND Username: Fishnchip
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Varies (from a month of not playing to not a day when I don't)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I can pretty much sum my reason up in five words, I love helping new people. They make me
grin a little sometimes and it gives me a good feeling to see new people playing the game (and to help them when I can). I have been playing for around a year now and
can generally make a few top tier chems as well as set the engine up and blow the station to bits with toxins. I enjoy literally clowning around in spare moments and
I generally don't care about traitors if they are nice enough or if they bribe me well enough. As for security. I don't generally play them due to the extra scrutiny as well as that feeling of responsibility that I feel about making sure I don't really ruin something (but I do know how to play it). I like doctoring well enough and sometimes can be seen helping with butt replacement surgery or borging a happy clown. Not very often I end up doing things as a silicon (again that feeling of not wanting to ruin a traitors/heads/anythings round) but when I do I try my very best to make it a good experience for all. Generally, playing head rounds is for me as well as being bribed, killed, mugged and flushed into the disposal system without my hat. I am not able to do most robust or fast paced traitor things and, as such, I take to the stealth or gimmicky way of traitoring. Love pretty much any random event (blowouts are awesome!) but, I can appreciate a slow paced extended round. I love the community/rule set/general layout and hope to become a bigger part of this place. SS13 has become my favorite game due to the Goonstation servers, and I would like to contribute back if I can.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Zero

Thank you for your time and consideration.

(Thank you deeply for the positive feedback so far. I was really nervous about this and didn't do it for a long time.)
Now that's more like 300 words!

Jim Avernum is very good and would make a fine mentor, in my opinion.
When ever i've seen Jim around he was always super friendly, and would help anyone out if need be. I think that you would make a decent mentor, I trust ya with Purple.
Jim's a pretty fun dude. Gold star sticker, pumpkin sticker, rainbow sticker, yes.