Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the fuck is the Destiny map?
So... can someone tell me what the Destiny map on http://www.goonhub.com/maps is? And why is it there? :d It's a baystation map!?
Its a map Haine is currently working on.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Its a map Haine is currently working on.
ButT! If it's a Baystation map... what is it doing on Goonhub? :/
Haine is currently porting a baystation map to goonstation, the map is on goonhub since it helps mapping.
ErikHanson Wrote:Haine is currently porting a baystation map to goonstation, the map is on goonhub since it helps mapping.

That makes sense... I guess? But... atmos? And shit? He just gonna put Goonshit there to replace it?
From my understanding she is porting the map over and tweaking it as she works on it. Maybe because people have been asking for a new map and are tired of waiting for cogmap 2? That's purely speculation on my part.
Naximous Wrote:ButT! If it's a Baystation map... what is it doing on Goonhub? :/

[Image: emot-ssh.gif]
Hi, I'm one of the Destiny mappers. It's on Goonhub because Haine and I have worked on it a bit, since it's broken, cramped, and totally fuckin fun. As she's porting it over to Goon, the old Destiny map is on there for reference. I think the plan is to use it on the MedRP server that might be set up some time.
Basically what WrongEnd said. It's just up on goonhub as reference for haine & co.
I also wasn't aware I had coded the maps page to automatically show every map in the images folder. Heh.

Anyway relax, good lord.