Darkchis / Walter Poehl's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Walter Poehl.

BYOND Username: Darkchis.

Recommended by (if applicable): FrontlineAcrobat4, Billy M.

Times Available: Varies a lot, but I tend to play at least a couple of rounds every night, and sometimes on the afternoon.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
My reason for application is because I know how some jobs can not be really easy at first, and I recently discovered how great it is to be able to help people solve their questions, and since some people on ghost chat recommended me to apply after I mentioned it, here I am.

Now onto my game experience, I have been playing this game for over a year, and as most people who play this game long enough, I have experience in every of the available jobs on station, knowing things from every single one, ranging from basics to more specific stuff depending on which position it is. The one thing that I still have to get a grasp one is Genetics, which I honestly have not tried recently. I also have played as the AI or as a cyborg, exploring the commands and functions of the different machines they can interact with. As a chef, I have learned a few recipes that I would be happy to share if someone asked me. As an electrician, I have started studying the way wires work (it's weird and I don't get it yet, but oh well), while also trying to always have important machinery that could get attacked scanned in case a replacement is needed. While playing scientist, I always try to make meds and drugs according to the requests I may get, also knowing how to make decent bombs.

I have played all traitor roles too, knowing about every item or power they can get depending on the round, and some different uses for them, all things which I would be glad to share if someone needed it, along with the rest explained before. So yeah, that's all, I'd love to be able to help people with whatever dumb questions they may have about something.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): First movie was the best, it just got worst from there.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None that I am aware of.
Big yes from me, very responsible player and would be a great Mentor.
Yes, he should definitely be a mentor. In fact, you might as well apply to be an HoS, I'm actually suprised you'd apply to be a mentor before you applied to be an HoS. You've been around as long as me and I think that you're definitely competent enough to do it. But at should definitely be a mentor.
It's a yes from me, really good player and one that I see around a ton.
I gotta say yes to this. Guy's fun as fuck and knows his shit about everything spaceman.
...Walter isn't a mentor? I just assumed he was an HoS or something, he's so competent. Yes from me!
Been having some great fun with him the past days, hes nice to be around, and he doesn't go killing everyone and their mothers
Yes from me!
A yes from me, Hes a great player and will easily make a great mentor. I wont be surprised if he gets HoS later.
Fun guy, Yes from me.
Yes