Weavel's Mentor Application
Ok sounds good to me, from what I saw the guy seemed too stupid to be a traitor, and I also didn't realize that the borg was reprogrammed since he did not directly attack anyone. Thanks for clarifiying
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Ok sounds good to me, from what I saw the guy seemed too stupid to be a traitor, and I also didn't realize that the borg was reprogrammed since he did not directly attack anyone. Thanks for clarifiying

That's what I thought as well! I think he was just playing it off, maybe? He didn't seem to have a plan of action except to repeatedly break into Sec until he had headsets, I thought he was just desperate to be a vigilante or something.

But yeah I do understand why that looked bizzare, I got two different admins breathing down my neck about it instantly. After explaining it sorted out nicely at least, and to be honest I actually enjoyed the round as a whole. Strange the things that are fun sometimes.
You liar, I did not tell you to apply for mentor, I told you to apply for HoS. Heh.
Weavel Wrote:bla bla bla

Hello, I am Philip Farmer.

From that round I remember an EPO, which gifted me with a borg stuck at my heels for the few minutes until the AI was reset.

And, after I died from some chemistry experiments, ghosting over the brig, and seeing some guy attacking Isaac, and a while later seeing that guy dead.
Wonk said in deadchat "and this is why you are not getting mentor", then appeared into the brig to yell at isaac.
In deadchat I said that from what I had seen, it wasn't all Isaac's fault, but I don't know if it was noticed.

It didn't seem like an unjustified overreaction on his part.
Clarks Wrote:Wonk said in deadchat "and this is why you are not getting mentor"

It didn't seem like an unjustified overreaction on his part.

I did talk to Wonk, he took back what he said there after hearing the entire story. It was sorted out fine, I appreciate the added support.
I've had nothing but good experiences with this guy. Give him that tacky, gaudy purple text.
I approve Isaac for everything. Today as barman, I was unconscious because of lack of oxygen on the bar, and he sees me and gets me to genetics, where they can't clone me, but he tried anyways. Thanks Isaac. Also: he was one of the only 2 people to come into the bar that round. Yes from me, and thanks to him.
Yes