Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Constructing a new place easier
http://prntscr.com/7wv3ui

We should be able to make that without the need to make each window and a grille in the middle, its just so much work for something that's EVERYWHERE on the station, and being able to build that easily (using reinforced glass in my opnion) would help building a new place for example an arena at escape, or a bar. And it'll make things a lot better visually too.
I love this idea, and it's not just 'cause I tried so hard to build that fighting pit, but it's mostly because I tried so hard to build that fighting pit frown
You can nigh-instantly add a full-glass panel to a grille if you stand diagonally to it (straight-on will create a thin window on one side instead). Doesn't look as good but works just as well.
Construction mode has a gun that lays out blueprints of these on the floor. You then load it up with what metal/crystal you want the grill/glass to be respectfully. Then you set it to place mode and it builds it for you.

The problem is. Most admins WILL NOT add construction mode tools into normal rounds. Because they are pretty round breaking.

All you need is some dick bag to get ahold of said glass wall making gun, and they will spew that shit everywhere.

I don;t know about you, but giving the antag a way to make Uqill/bohorm glass fixtured everywhere (blast proof) would suck. Cutting off things like escape etc. Or being a complete dickbag and making Erebite glass walls that chain reaction explode on hit.