Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Sell Ores in Construction Mode
Whenever I try to sell ores via the telepad that were mined via the telepad, I get the generic error of "Please remove all objects and lifeforms not being sold from the telepad." No matter what the market conditions are, or which ore I use.

Ores that are spawned from the start (SOME gold bars from space crates, and the char in the old mining station) sell normally. However, if I load the char ore from the mining station into the pod ore scoop, it becomes unsellable.
I think there's still a bug where it won't accept any crates that didn't spawn in via purchase. Which is still a bug, but the workaround is to order crates or something useful (which is a waste of precious telecrystals, but there) and pile it into that.

But that could be unrelated. What crate were you selling it in?
Ah, that was the bug, I'm able to sell things now.

However, gold is apparently worthless (independent from market value/demand), as I get 0 credits for selling it. I did sell a grouping of other random ores and got some money for it, though.
Any gold that did not spawn as a bar in the round will have a value of zero. This is actually an intended feature.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Any gold that did not spawn as a bar in the round will have a value of zero. This is actually an intended feature.
Ahh. Well, then I guess the only outstanding bug right now is the crate one.
Thanks for the help!
Someone else has encountered the same issues. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5543