Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HaineSA - Forcefully calling the shuttle.
Admin: HaineSA
Server: LLJK US1.
Date/Time: ~5:45AM GMT+1
Synopsis: HaineSA forcefully called the emergency shuttle during an ~5 hour during telesciece adventure run due to the fact that i was activly encouraging the other players to cut open the skulls of AFK players after scanning them in the cloner, instead of checking the logs if this has actually happened during said run.
Log: available upon request, more than 30k lines.

I feel pretty 'fucked over' i, and other players have spent more than 5 hours collecting an pretty large amount of several hard to get keys, only to have the round ended by an admin, which could if the logs/attack logs where checked, easily see if there where skulls cut open on AFK players, i've spent countless hours on cracking a puzzle, it's fun dont get me wrong here as im typing this it'sa round 6AM in the moring, but please dont just abruptly end a round.

Besides this happening, i strongly feel that said key should be removed, since there is no way you will ever find this key if you are not playing on an lowpop server.

Code:
Server 1: 20 players, Mode: extended; 05:24:47 elapsed; 00:05:06 shuttle ETA -- byond://ss13.lljk.net:26100
I've already talked with and apologized to ErikHanson over IRC, but to reiterate: tonight was terribly stressful for me, I've been exhausted for hours, and I let it get the best of me when I heard that there was some crap going down on #1. I saw that there were a lot of deskulled people in Medbay, and while I didn't assume it was ErikHanson that had deskulled them, decided it would be best to call the shuttle at that point, without getting a full picture of the situation. I apologize again, and I've removed the collar key for now to hopefully prevent issues like this in the future (though unfortunately I can't do anything to prevent the other factors that lead to this complaint, much as I would like to).
No problem, again things happen and in the end it's just a game, i apologize for being an bit of an dick IC/On IRC after the restart, but again i totally get why you took this path, and i would have done the same.
The LLJK Server Administration Administration team would like to apologize deeply for this incedent. The parties responsible have been sacked. Thank you for choosing LLJK Server and have a wonderful day.